Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Apleeseed84

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2020
Any iPhone with less than 80% battery health that still has AppleCare is eligible for a free replacement.
I’m having a fight with them about that and I have apple care, I noticed my watch was not lasting at all, then the support rep was like “optimized charging” and diagnostics showed them it was like 93%, then this morning I saw the battery status and since yesterday the watch never charged to 100%, when I picked it up from the charger it was at 80%, lo and behold now is close to 5% and I haven’t used it that Much.

Also, my watch was sitting in the MagSafe duo all night, I just realized it wasn’t even charging after a certain period 🤔

Attachments

• incoming-C584BB93-4D4F-4CFC-995D-C8FD1210E90F.png
    incoming-C584BB93-4D4F-4CFC-995D-C8FD1210E90F.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 37

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I know. I've been there many times. You guys went through one hell of a heat wave a couple months ago.

I get an additional note saying that my phone has cleared US customs but I seriously doubt that.
I would go with Aftership. UPS playing coy this year.

OVOElias

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2015
Miami, FL
My ship date is November and I ordered financing with T-Mobile thru Apple Store with trade in. If one is available in store on release day am I able to order that and go pick it up and cancel the order on the app? :)

bmustaf

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2007
Telluride, CO
There are a lot of UPS flights scheduled for overnight starting at 1:00 AM EDT leaving Louisville, so this might be the departures we've been waiting for.
:apple:;) View attachment 2271325
This is every day, really, these are regularly scheduled services that run almost daily. There maybe a handful more to larger metros to accommodate added volume but UPS and FedEx are enormous operators with tons of arrivals and departures from their Memphis/Lousiville/cologne/anchorage/chicago/ontario (ca) hubs year round.

Reactions: Wolfs and jbjarko
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.