Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Let's be real. Who really wants to charge an iPhone to another iPhone. This even sounds weird. Why is it 4.5W? Slow Charging?
If it’s an emergency and your phone is dead, you could charge up? I remember one time in the SF suburbs someone approached me to make a phone call because their phone was dead and I was worried to physically hand over my phone.

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
I use Authy for work (2FA) can I just login to my Authy account and all my accounts will be there? Oh god, I don't want to re-setup all of these 2FA accounts via QR code etc.:confused:
It should. Make sure you have everything set up properly in the settings so your info is backed up to whatever method Authy is using. Make sure you are able to actually get into the account or you'll lose all your 2FA stuff. I prefer the 2FAS app for 2FA myself. Authy has been hacked before.

Reactions: hungryteresa
If it’s an emergency and your phone is dead, you could charge up? I remember one time in the SF suburbs someone approached me to make a phone call because their phone was dead and I was worried to physically hand over my phone.
It’s a good option to have but the 4.5W Reverse charging will take forever.

FooArk

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2011
I have a 9/22 delivery date but my order is still preparing for shipment. No chance it gets delivered Friday at this point right?

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
Apple already did. It's considered as a Vintage Charger now.

View attachment 2271283

Is this you charging your Tesla?:

1912-electric-car-charging.jpg

zach-coleman

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2022
Seattle, Washington
I thought this has been the case? You can set focus modes (including ringer options) to location.
Focus mode can ignore notifications but it has no effect over things like system sound effects (typing, Haptic Touch) and also I don’t want notifications ignored, I want to change between vibrate and sound.

There is a section called “System Filters” where it would fit perfectly…

1695248427452.png

Sikh

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2011
I use Authy for work (2FA) can I just login to my Authy account and all my accounts will be there? Oh god, I don't want to re-setup all of these 2FA accounts via QR code etc.:confused:
With authy, yes you can. Authy saves to the cloud and every service that uses authy proxies through them anyway.

I don’t use cloud connected or personal info connected 2FA for max security which is why I have to re set them up every time.

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
I have a 9/22 delivery date but my order is still preparing for shipment. No chance it gets delivered Friday at this point right?
What are you using to track your order? If you are just checking the Apple Store status, it will stay in Preparing to Ship until your phone clears customs tomorrow and starts heading to your local distribution facility.

Reactions: Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.