Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
What will you do when Apple drops the 5 watt charger?
Apple already did. It's considered as a Vintage Charger now.

1695247172629.png

jkel777

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2014
While we wait for our phones to leave Louisville, does anyone have any good recommendations for a very simple, clean, MagSafe case without any branding on the exterior?

I just got the OTOFLY silicone case for the 15 Pro Max and it seems pretty good but no MagSafe. I also got the Matekxy semi-transparent case that does have MagSafe and seems pretty solid but need to get it on the phone first. Just curious if anyone has any other recommendations? Also got the FineWoven but given the consensus will probably return that 😂

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023

wingennis

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2016
Northern Arizona

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
While we wait for our phones to leave Louisville, does anyone have any good recommendations for a very simple, clean, MagSafe case without any branding on the exterior?

I just got the OTOFLY silicone case for the 15 Pro Max and it seems pretty good but no MagSafe. I also got the Matekxy semi-transparent case that does have MagSafe and seems pretty solid but need to get it on the phone first. Just curious if anyone has any other recommendations? Also got the FineWoven but given the consensus will probably return that 😂
What about a peel case that many have mentioned here? It could be an option

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
I'm onboard with this review. I ordered one-why not give it a try. Not only did the color not match what I ordered but it looked...used. I hadn't touched anything but the edge and never took it out of the box.
View attachment 2271285
Ohhhhh ... I know what the problem is. They forgot to put the "Fine" in your case. You just got the Woven.

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
Anyone still have a Friday delivery date but no shipping status yet?

My boyfriend ordered a 15 Plus and has the hold on his card, but no update to the order status yet, still with a Sep. 22 date. Curious if any others see something similar? I’m thinking it’ll ship tomorrow, but we’ll see.
These seem to be shipping from the states, so expect to see some movement today or tomorrow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.