Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Ahh! See technically you ordered your iPhone at 5:08 then. Damn! That’s wild. Apple store crashed during that time. We only were given 30-60 seconds this year to place the order successfully. From 5:03-5:05 PDT. You got so lucky you secured a launched date delivery!!! Wow
I must have refreshed/restarted the Apple Store app at least 200 times. The Apple website never loaded for me ... even after 30 minutes. It was a hot mess.

I must have refreshed/restarted the Apple Store app at least 200 times. The Apple website never loaded for me ... even after 30 minutes. It was a hot mess.
That’s crazy! Yeah it was I didn’t get in at 5:03. I had 4 devices open and I had a panic attack. My iPhone 13 Pro Max saved me. 2 minutes later it crashed and everything was gone. I was livid! Horrifying experience for alot of people in here too. But this was expected. Supplies are constraint! Demands are very high.

I was getting ready for work, I always do a quick skim while preparing, no abandoning going on here 🤗

But whew, what a sigh of relief, I thought you were about to announce your MR retirement!

Thank you for all you do and have done for the MR community! I’m sure I speak for most when I say we appreciate you, your contributions and assistance! Can’t wait to post in the thread!!

RELEASE DAY EVE IS HERE!!

View attachment 2271982
No problem! Thank you for hanging out with us this year. I would recommend you to order the AW Ultra 2. The 3000 bits screen display is going to be insane.

Apple Watch 3 in Space gray coming next year!! 🔋🔥

Don’t forget to report your import scan stamp here. Let’s go!!!!

pirategrad

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2011
Austin, Texas
IMG_0290.jpeg
I had no activity since 9/17 and just now see an import scan!!! Its in the US!

Wxchaser

macrumors P6
Oct 28, 2017
Ahh! See technically you ordered your iPhone at 5:08 then. Damn! That’s wild. Apple store crashed during that time. We only were given 30-60 seconds this year to place the order successfully. From 5:03-5:05 PDT. You got so lucky you secured a launched date delivery!!! Wow
That is so accurate! Store crashed for me at 606 AM MDT - time stamp of order was 626 AM MDT (arrives Oct 4 to Oct 9)

Woke up to find a pending charge from Apple Store on Apple Card for $1,525.34 posted 9/20.

Order status shows PTS preparing to ship.

Estimated delivery dates still Oct 4 - Oct 9.
Nice!!! Hopefully Apple moves up the date. We had a lot of people yesterday reported here that their delivery dates got moved. Hopefully, Apple bless you too with it. Keep me updated, please. Let’s go!! 🔥

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.