Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Oh God! It's going to be a very long day. I ain't going back to sleep. I'm going to stay awake until you get your tracking number assigned. This is some bs this year.
Well it's not even 5 am yet. I'm sure it'll be updated in a few hours or something. And yes, it IS some BS.

MLMxQzC.png

Well it's not even 5 am yet. I'm sure it'll be updated in a few hours or something. And yes, it IS some BS.

MLMxQzC.png
It better! Because I ain't going back to sleep. I was hoping you would have it by now. But today is the day. My fingers are crossed. I wonder if we traveled together this year. Remember 9/16 Wave 1. 9/17 Wave 2 - Origin Scan.

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
It better! Because I ain't going back to sleep. I was hoping you would have it by now. But today is the day. My fingers are crossed. I wonder if we traveled together this year. Remember 9/16 Wave 1. 9/17 Wave 2 - Origin Scan.
I don't know. I ordered mine at 5:06 AM. Which means nothing, honestly. Last year I ordered my 14 PM 30 seconds after pre-orders went live and I was in the second wave. Seems very random.

I’m still trying to figure out why I don’t have a tracking number from you as I thought you were sending me one 😔

And only 4 pages to catch up? After Hours did not hit as hard as I thought it would.

Today is going to get very busy!
I think a lot of us were very tired last night. I had vivid dreams and my eyes were spinning last night. I was dreaming while I was awake. I don’t even know how I fell asleep. Big day today!!! Can't wait to see your import scan stamp. Let's go!!! 🥺

I don't know. I ordered mine at 5:06 AM. Which means nothing, honestly. Last year I ordered my 14 PM 30 seconds after pre-orders went live and I was in the second wave. Seems very random.
That’s what we need to find out. You are lucky you ordered at 5:06AM. Because Apple App Store crashed for everyone at 5:05AMish. What does your email confirmation say? Does it say 5:06? UPS dropped the ball again.

I can’t wait to get rid of this ancient, heavy, rotten grape of a phone called an iPhone 14 Pro Max. Bleugh 🤮

/s
iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max seems outdated now. Well it is outdated. I hated the battery life on this iPhone. Hoping for a good and improved battery life with the new iPhone 15.

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
That’s what we need to find out. You are lucky you ordered at 5:06AM. Because Apple App Store crashed for everyone at 5:05AMish. What does your email confirmation say? Does it say 5:06? UPS dropped the ball again.
I initially placed my order at 5:04 AM, but there was a glitch during checkout, so I had to go through the process again, which led to a moment of panic. The final confirmation for my order didn't come through until 5:08 AM, even though I technically 're-ordered' it at 5:06 AM.

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
I initially placed my order at 5:04 AM, but there was a glitch during checkout, so I had to go through the process again, which led to a moment of panic. The final confirmation for my order didn't come through until 5:08 AM, even though I technically 're-ordered' it at 5:06 AM.
I wasn't even able to get past the "finishing touches" sorry page until 5:18AM, from there it was smooth, got two phones ordered in 2 minutes.

Ahh! See technically you ordered your iPhone at 5:08 then. Damn! That’s wild. Apple store crashed during that time. We only were given 30-60 seconds this year to place the order successfully. From 5:03-5:05 PDT. You got so lucky you secured a launched date delivery!!! Wow

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.