Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

dave006

macrumors 68040
Jul 3, 2008
Just West of East
I don’t have an answer for you but noticed the same thing. My initial window was 9:45-1:45. Now it’s showing ”by 7pm”. It’s going to be a looooong day if it doesn’t show up until late afternoon lol.

Edit: First world problems, I know. I’m just excited to have a pro phone and larger display/battery again.
Make sure the you are logged into UPS My Choice or it will show the default of 7 PM

Dave

Reactions: StudioMacs

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina

I was getting ready for work, I always do a quick skim while preparing, no abandoning going on here 🤗

But whew, what a sigh of relief, I thought you were about to announce your MR retirement!

Thank you for all you do and have done for the MR community! I’m sure I speak for most when I say we appreciate you, your contributions and assistance! Can’t wait to post in the thread!!

RELEASE DAY EVE IS HERE!!

IMG_6981.gif

imac9556

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2004
Finally was able to order on pre-release day at 715am (after being stuck in “line” at Apple.com) a natural and white PM 256gb for my wife and I with Oct 4-9 dates.
Last night got notification of my credit card being charged the tax and this AM see on UPS my choice the iPhones coming from CN! Estimated delivery date next Monday 9/25!

anon_apple233

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2023
Finally was able to order on pre-release day at 715am (after being stuck in “line” at Apple.com) a natural and white PM 256gb for my wife and I with Oct 4-9 dates.
Last night got notification of my credit card being charged the tax and this AM see on UPS my choice the iPhones coming from CN! Estimated delivery date next Monday 9/25!
Just checked my order and this happened to me too!

Reactions: rixa001 and xxray

Kinggi

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2020
GOOOD MORNING PEOPLE, it is just 1 more day before we can pick up our beauty’s, sorry I haven’t been active I have become a father the last year and my free time has changed dramatically(as all parents should know) but I have been watching everyone and there excitement and it’s honestly amazing to see how excited everyone is and tomorrow is our day! Hope everyone has a smooth and awesome day to tomorrow! Happy iPhone eve!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.