Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I just woke up but I am not wide awake

tenor.gif
I think that’s an actual GIF of me right now.

Reactions: efjarvis and xxray

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
I'm jealous! Love NYC. Hopefully, you will find the time to shoot this weekend. Don't forget to come back and post the photos. The new 48MP is insane. You will be impressed! Let's goooo!
I’ll definitely get to shoot some local scenery over the weekend, but won’t get to shoot anything in Manhattan until Monday, when I get back to the office. Manhattan is a cool place to work in, but, like a true New Yorker, I prefer to avoid it at all costs when I’m not in the office.

ahodes

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2011
4 iPhones with 9/22 delivery. First 15 PM hasn't been scanned since 9/17 in ZZ (hoping just missed scans). Second 15PM was scanned in KY on 9/19. 2 15s (non Pro) still don't show up at all in My Choice-- getting worried about these ones.

Matt713

macrumors newbie
Aug 23, 2023
Why is it my mom has detailed movement information (with a delivery window tomorrow, even) in UPS MyChoice but when I track via MyChoice I only get generalized (by 7:00 pm) delivery information?
I don’t have an answer for you but noticed the same thing. My initial window was 9:45-1:45. Now it’s showing ”by 7pm”. It’s going to be a looooong day if it doesn’t show up until late afternoon lol.

Edit: First world problems, I know. I’m just excited to have a pro phone and larger display/battery again.

Last edited:

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
I don’t have an answer for you but noticed the same thing. My initial window was 9:45-1:45. Now it’s showing ”by 7pm”. It’s going to be a looooong day if it doesn’t show up until late afternoon lol.

Edit: First world problems, I know. I’m just excited to have a pro phone and larger display/battery again.
Congratulations!!! I'm excited to finally be able to upgrade to the next phone again. :)

But you're right. It's still going to be a loooonnnng day LOL

Jimpilot

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
No
You can unpair the watch from the old iPhone, which will create a backup on your phone. Then transfer your old phone to your new phone using quick start (or use a backup of old phone you made after unpairing watch). Then when you pair the new watch to your new iPhone, it will ask if you want to use the watch backup from you old watch.

if you have iCloud sync turned on for everything, you could just set up both devices as new, but you would lose old workouts on the watch. Health data and awards would be kept, however, through iCloud sync. If you go this route, you’d need to reinstall third party apps, redownload any local music files, etc..
Thank you !

Reactions: StudioMacs

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I'm still trying to find out if you ordered one for yourself from Target? You are going to need it to keep that Natural Titanium squeaky clean. It's on sale. $16.99.

I’m still trying to figure out why I don’t have a tracking number from you as I thought you were sending me one 😔

And only 4 pages to catch up? After Hours did not hit as hard as I thought it would.

Today is going to get very busy!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.