Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

martiansoldier

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2010
UPS has 3 flights from Louisville to Houston today and 2 of them have already landed. I also do not see any flights scheduled for tomorrow. So, looks like my phone has to make the 4:46 pm flight today to be able to make the 09/22 delivery.
1695296539574.png

BigJilmTMT

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2019
Can’t wait to get an update! I can see only the last 4 of my tracking number through looking it up by reference and it says “On the Way” with a delivery of tomorrow by 7 PM.

I live in an apartment complex that uses a locker system for mail…anyone know if they will drop the package there without needing a signature from me? This is my first time getting a new phone whilst living in an apartment.

iPhones that are on the way:
iPhone 15 PM in Natural for me (Upgrading from 13 PM)
iPhone 15 in yellow for my wife (Upgrading from 12 Pro)

Happy Import Scan Day

Good morning!

I just woke up. Today is an important day. Thursday, September 21, 2023. It is currently 4:31 AM.

Today is going to be one of the busiest days in here. I expect everyone to receive their official UPS "Import Scan" stamp. Everyone is required to let us know about their "Import Scan" stamp. Once issued, you will be getting out of Louisville, Kentucky. Today is also the last day we are going to hang out together before you catch a final departure flight or travel via truck to your hometown. 😔

I hope everything goes smoothly for you. My fingers will be crossed. Have a fantastic day and thank you for being here. Let the Import Scans stamp pour in!!! 🔥 🚀

For Photo of the Day. This shot was taken with my iPhone 14 Pro Max, on April 8 at 3:05 PM. 💦 Niagara Falls, Canada. 🇨🇦

1695296538775.jpeg

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
I’ve been considering buying one of these because it’s one of the few I’ve found with rounded edges that match the bezel. How does the Benks screen protector play with cases?
I’ve always used Apple’s Silicone Cases with mine and never had any issues. There is the tiniest gap between the two making them a perfect fit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.