Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Mudodonbond

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2015
USA
should I be worried 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_6082.jpeg
    IMG_6082.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 54

AppleKash

macrumors 6502
Jun 27, 2009
South Texas
I am curious how did everyone get their tracking numbers. I was only able to get limited information from UPS, by tracking with my reference number (I.e phone). And, it doesn’t appear in my UPS My Choice, and Apple won’t release the tracking number yet. So just curious what I’m missing this year.

Reactions: LasersGoPewPew
I am curious how did everyone get their tracking numbers. I was only able to get limited information from UPS, by tracking with my reference number (I.e phone). And, it doesn’t appear in my UPS My Choice, and Apple won’t release the tracking number yet. So just curious what I’m missing this year.
You had to call the UPS International Shipment Department and hope you find a humble UPS worker to help you out. They would verify your information and release the tracking number to you. Many people had success with it this year.

Royksöpp

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2013

Same. I've tried everything. All my info is entered in UPS. I tried contacting UPS as well and they couldn't do anything without the tracking number. I'm very annoyed.

Reactions: iLOLWUT

Cerneka

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2023
I always buy the Benks branded screen protectors.
I’ve been considering buying one of these because it’s one of the few I’ve found with rounded edges that match the bezel. How does the Benks screen protector play with cases?

gbf

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2019
What she means is, the package is in Louisville Kentucky. For whatever reason the status hasn’t been updated. If Apple has promised 9/22, it’ll 99% be delivered on 9/22.
How do you know this? Every year my phone is in Alaska by now. Never had a problem with UPS tracking before. Checked the ups website and no mention of any problems.

Reactions: A.R.E.A.M.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.