Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

gbf

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2019
Both of our phones are wave 2, I have almost the exact dates and times. That last arrival scan in China was at the same time, I frankly donā€™t see how your phone could have gotten singled out / left behind when all of us have been traveling in these major groups.

Hereā€™s my tracking.

89902b1857401e385bfcfc27930ea99a.jpg
I just bet my last nickel that my phone wonā€™t be here Friday. And the watch hasnā€™t even shipped yet.

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
Were you able to get your tracking number just fine. I think I read your post that you did but just checking everything is good? Let me know if there's anything I can do for you to help. Big day tomorrow!
Yep!! That was the only way I could get my tracking number. No other method of accessing the order information worked. It was all blacked out for "security".

I saw a few others had gotten their updates but mentioned they had called UPS. I put two and two together, and gave it a try. I am sure UPS has security measures in place to make sure that you are logged into your account and that you are who you say you are.

1695285198014.png

Last edited:

Icealicy

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2012
what color iPhone did you buy? I got white titanium! I do believe it will
Be the best color in the end. Donā€™t buy the hype!!!!

Reactions: efjarvis

shooter45acp

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2017
RI
Just checked mine and it is still sitting in Kentucky since the 19th. Hopefully it gets moving for tomorrowā€™s delivery date.! I even took the day out of work. Ha

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
what color iPhone did you buy? I got white titanium! I do believe it will
Be the best color in the end. Donā€™t buy the hype!!!!
I got black titanium. I have always gotten space grey and since that's not in the lineup this year (stupid Apple) I got the closest one I could. Black just goes with everything.

LOL

White! Nice!

Reactions: Kat1661 and rixa001

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
Why is it my mom has detailed movement information (with a delivery window tomorrow, even) in UPS MyChoice but when I track via MyChoice I only get generalized (by 7:00 pm) delivery information?

Delorean2006

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2012
This is a first for me, the 2 15pm I ordered are still showing preparing for shipment, Iā€™ve received one tracking number via AfterShip since itā€™s tied with my email account. But when I check both reference numbers, both tracking numbers are there and theyā€™re both scheduled for Friday 9/22z

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.