Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
Somewhat but I need to be productive today as I am working from home. Can't wait for tomorrow and I'm doing store pick up. So at least I don't need to check furiously on tracking lol.
I'm so #blessed that my company trusts me to get my work done on time and with quality. I'm not in any way insinuating that you aren't trust worthy, rather that some of these companies have gotten so ridiculous about keeping tabs on their employees at home.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Thanks for the email Apple, I have had my tracking info for 4 days now. I had to call into UPS and sound like a hitman just so I can watch planes fly in the air. But thanks for the email right now.

IP6zeo2.png

noobinator

macrumors 604
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
UPS wonā€™t allow shipment changes until tomorrow. It is likely due to Apple requirements, but also likely due to the fact the phones havenā€™t ā€œshippedā€ yet.

Meaning, they are all on large pallets to cut down on shipping costs. UPS has the individual tracking numbers and has been scanning ā€œmasterā€ tracking numbers that cover all phones on a pallet. In KY (or whatever hub they use close to you if you arenā€™t in the US). Theyā€™ll break these down and start to move the actual phones themselves.

At that point, their system will process changes. Apple will also flag them as ā€œshippedā€.

So, patience. Unlike normal UPS shipments these arenā€™t allowed to be delivered as quickly as normal. Normal shipping would have had my iPhone 15 Pro from China to me within 1-3 days. Not 7ā€¦
The option to switch to UPS pickup is still not available unfortunately.

jtrue28

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2015
Lexington, KY
Wife's phone (10/9-16) showed up in UPS yesterday. It made it to ICN. The only UPS flight out of ICN today has already left. UPS still thinks it will deliver tomorrow. Status says it is still sitting there. She just texted me the message from Apple..they said her phone has shipped and will deliver on 9/27. So weird. We have no idea if it will be here tomorrow, or not until next Wednesday. Good grief.

dave006

macrumors 68040
Jul 3, 2008
Just West of East
Just got a test message from Apple telling me my iPhone will be delivered tomorrow. UPS originally said delivery would be between 1:45-4:45 EST. Now it is saying by 7:00 pm
Oh well, it is my day off and I have my backup on alert ...
Same for mine once the UPS Import scan at 7:56 AM my delivery window went to the Generic By 7 PM. UPS has been know to update again overnight tonight while the scheduling system runs for delivery assignments.

Dave

Fred Zed

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2019
Upstate NY . Was FL.
Somewhere, @Fred Zed is getting itchy at the dirty gardening hands.

I say if you love it, keep it!

First of all, why lick the spoon before putting it in the PB jar? Ick!

What is inside those fine woven cases/wallets? I would try washing it with dawn soap and water, then air dry. I bet it would clean right up.
Not only do I not double dip the PB jar, I also wipe the teaspoon off with a paper towel before putting it into the sink for washing. I guess I am somewhat ECO friendly, using the papertowel to clean utensils first before washing LOL

AnClar

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2010
And AfterShip and MyChoice now finally showing Import Scan in Louisville! So more definite confirmation that Wave 622 phones were just a victim of missed/delayed en route scans. Now just sitting back and waiting for both phones to depart Louisville for Austin airport for delivery tomorrow. šŸ˜Ž

Reactions: HDJulie and caoimhe
anyone else in the same boat as me and doesnt feel like doing anything else till they get their phone? or is it just me??
We have been feeling like that since the Pre-Orders went live. I got no work done this week. I feel so bad but it's iPhone week.

richardkor

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2015
cleared customs! Ill see him tomorrow after this quick work trip to Atlanta!

Attachments

• IMG_0622.jpeg
    IMG_0622.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: SpecB
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.