Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

CopyChief

macrumors 6502
Oct 9, 2007
Shipped! On the way to MO from KY. I'm hoping the delivery window updates today/tomorrow as it gets closer... mine originally had a midday window and now is just showing "by 7 p.m." Fingers crossed it comes early in the day.

Reactions: efjarvis and SpecB

richardkor

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2015
Apple finally updated to shipped lol. Glad we all figured out how to track it in UPS beforehand

Attachments

• IMG_0623.jpeg
    IMG_0623.jpeg
    372.2 KB · Views: 42

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
Shipped! On the way to MO from KY. I'm hoping the delivery window updates today/tomorrow as it gets closer... mine originally had a midday window and now is just showing "by 7 p.m." Fingers crossed it comes early in the day.
I found that My Choice was a little weird about delivery time - on the summary page, it read "by 7 pm". but drilling into the details, it shows "between 1:15 and 3:15 pm".

marchrose2011

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2014
USA
Both my phone and watch say 7pm from UPS but my driver usually comes sometime in the morning. At my old job we were the first stop on the route cause the office was 3 buildings down from the UPS CC. Our driver was always ammused with my excitement on launch days.

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
Both watch and iPhone finally have tracking numbers..Unfortunately I will be on the road and away for the weekend. I might even pass my UPS truck bringing in my watch from PA...Happy delivery day everyone, enjoy and have fun. As always, thanks to everyone for making this the most fun forum EVER, look forward to catching up with you all next year ...😘💛🍑

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Wolfs and Kat1661

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
iPhone 15 Plus just shipped out of Carlisle, PA. Looks like there was some inventory in the US for at least the non-Pro models.
Yep, it seems like all iPhone 15 and 15 Plus units were already in the US this week. Additionally the AWU2 and AWS9 appear to have already been here in the states waiting to ship out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.