Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
Yeah, mine was the same until now. Even logged in to the app or website the window is gone but it just says "by 7 p.m." The routes are fairly unpredictable in our neighborhood... I've had packages come first thing in the morning, and others right up against the 7 p.m. deadline.

I'll still be checking tracking info obsessively today to see when the window appears again (is reopened? – ha.)
Yeah, and tomorrow we can all blow up UPS' live truck location tracking!

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
I haven't been able to focus at work this whole week. I'm so behind at work lol. Next week is catching up.
giphy.gif

Me... Literally me... Haha

CopyChief

macrumors 6502
Oct 9, 2007
This thread is all business today with shipping statuses... no fun... Someone wake up @Bananasaurus we need her to stir some trouble.
I have to say... I've been using internet forums (and pre-internet message boards) for a long time, and this is the most fun I've had reading one in years. It's great (and rare) to have so much positivity and genuine excitement in one place. It has been a thrill to share it with all of you. Cheers all.

StudioMacs

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2022
I found that My Choice was a little weird about delivery time - on the summary page, it read "by 7 pm". but drilling into the details, it shows "between 1:15 and 3:15 pm".
Same here. It shows by 7 pm on the overview page, but the 4 hour window when I actually click on the tracking info.

Finally got my tracking number but this is what it shows. Apple support assured me my order is fine but still worrying.

7b52cd60f07d11b2af3b3cf91090dc68.jpg
Yay! Finally. I was getting worried for a bit. It's finally here.

Don't forget to share the tracking journey. Also, can't wait to see the Made In India stamp on your iPhone. Let's go! Congratulations again!!!

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Good Morning!! 🌞

Only 1 More Day!

Posting in between meetings (when I should be sending follow-up emails), but reporting that I received both the notification from Apple that my order has shipped and the Import scan from UPS! Yaaaaaaasssss!!

IMG_2213.jpeg

Ok, back to work. I’ll peek in later! 😘💖✨🥳🫡

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.