Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Good Morning!! 🌞

Only 1 More Day!

Posting in between meetings (when I should be sending follow-up emails), but reporting that I received both the notification from Apple that my order has shipped and the Import scan from UPS! Yaaaaaaasssss!!

View attachment 2272366

Ok, back to work. I’ll peek in later! 😘💖✨🥳🫡
Woo hoo! Another Import Scan just kicked in. Let's gooooo!

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
I would not risk this. Sounds too easy to get flagged by UPS and and end up in limbo / delayed. I'll just sit home and stare at my front door all day tomorrow.
Well someone did that and is in pending but yea can be risky. But if you want to to a UPS CC hold, contacting apple is the only way it looks like.

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Same, no box yet. In years past, I’d receive the box 2-3 days before my iPhone. Worst case, if it doesn’t come I’m pretty sure we can trade in at the Apple Store or request a new one.
I get antsy about getting those boxes and returning my iPhone as soon as possible so that the loan will close out before the 14 day return window on the new phone expires. One year, I returned my old iPhone several days after receiving my new iPhone on launch day. I found a problem with my new iPhone and returned it, but the trade in had not yet been closed, so Apple returned the old iPhone to me. It took about a week to get my old phone back, and I had no tracking or status: it just showed up. I was very concerned that my old phone was lost, and I’d still be paying the old loan.

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
No more new threads from me until next September 2024. September is a megacycle for me. I'm done for the year.

The last thread went live yesterday. But the Trade-In Box Delivery thread does sound good.
We absolutely do need a trade in box delivery thread: they caused me much consternation during the 12PM launch. 😃

anggurmerah212

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2022
Do we know if it's better to use apple's pre-sign delivery form or to use the shipment release authorization directly from the ups app?

synched

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2017
Can’t decide what color to pair with my Ti Blue Max. 🤔
1695306220515.png

Reactions: rixa001

jblank

macrumors regular
Nov 12, 2020
United States
Well now it gets weirder. One of the new watch bands I order has shipped and I have a tracking number with UPS. My iPhone 15 Plus? Still in preparing to ship. Not gonna be happy if I get the band tomorrow and don’t get my phone.

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
Good Morning!! 🌞

Only 1 More Day!

Posting in between meetings (when I should be sending follow-up emails), but reporting that I received both the notification from Apple that my order has shipped and the Import scan from UPS! Yaaaaaaasssss!!

View attachment 2272366

Ok, back to work. I’ll peek in later! 😘💖✨🥳🫡
Congratulations!! Is this going to a Chicago home delivery or suburban? Been waiting for that import scan to kick in!

Chele

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2003
Illinois
I'm so far behind! I got my tracking number for my phone, watch, and airpods this morning. I also received info about Applecare on the phone and airpods but not the watch. Then I received info about my trade in kit for the watch but not the phone. lol.

Has anyone received anything about the trade in kit for their phone and they are part of the iUP program? It's a little weird that I haven't heard anything.

Speaking of iUP, I got charged the 13th payment last week for my 14. There was talk on here that the payment might be refunded. Has anyone heard anything about that? It's still on my card but I haven't had the chance to do anything about it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.