Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Stlcheer

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2010
Saint Louis, MO
Still catching up but wanted to post that I got my import scan. And the polishing cloth is out for delivery!

Attachments

• IMG_6933.jpeg
    IMG_6933.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 39

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
I hope so. I live in Tennessee so I’m hoping it really does come tomorrow. I’d feel better if I’d get some progress though.
Totally understand that concern. This is the first year they have had any iPhone model prepped and sitting in the US. The past years have all shipped out of China just like the Pro models have this year. Just be calm and I am sure you will see something pop up today as your phone leaves that facility to go through the UPS process.

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
Totally understand that concern. This is the first year they have had any iPhone model prepped and sitting in the US. The past years have all shipped out of China just like the Pro models have this year. Just be calm and I am sure you will see something pop up today as your phone leaves that facility to go through the UPS process.
Are they manufacturing any here yet, to your knowledge? I know they are getting FoxConn to set up shop in other countries, including the US, to balance out exposure to labor/supply chain disruption in China...

UPS tracking finally changed. Sill not a complete show of events, but I'll take it. This is after I got the email from Apple with the tracking info. It still does not show Incheon like it did in Aftership.
View attachment 2272425
Thanks for posting this. So UPS were delayed 100% for Wave 2.

macmann81

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
West TN
Did anyone else have an original arrival date of 10/4-10/9 and get a notification that their order has shipped? Mine shipped this morning! New arrival estimate of 9/28! Yay!

ProMax WT
Same. Was in the 10/4-10/9 preorder range. Mine was showing oct 2 delivery all week. This morning got a shipped notification with delivery 9/27. It is now showing delivery tomorrow 9/22.

ProMax NT

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
Are they manufacturing any here yet, to your knowledge? I know they are getting FoxConn to set up shop in other countries, including the US, to balance out exposure to labor/supply chain disruption in China...
No clue on manufacturing stateside. I think they just started production of the base 15 models earlier this year because they had the parts readily available. That allowed them to get a good base supply ready to send out to the US early while they buckled down on the Pro production which was constrained by supply of the 3nm chips and the new camera lens in the Max models.

jblank

macrumors regular
Nov 12, 2020
United States
Thank you for your positivity and your post.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.