Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

waxisthebest1

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2013
got import scan at 8:02am for one of the phones, 8:09am for the other! i'm in the NoVA area...anyone else here looking to party on the truck or plane?! from past experience, i think it'll get into IAD early morning.
@jchiou
Iā€™m pretty sure they get trucked up here (NoVA). It will be in a truck tonight and probably arrive in Lorton early morning.
You should see it on a truck out for delivery by 7am.

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
No more Hold For Pickup. Their restriction is still there after import scan. UPS says there is nothing they can do and to call Apple. Spoke to manager at Apple and she said that they have decided to no longer allow for holds because of issues, so that is why there is a restriction. Now, I have to wait all day for the truck. Sucks.

I am only an emergency medical technician, certified pharmacy technician, personal trainer, and nutrition coach, but I do believe with those credentials I am comfortable in saying that those of us that have to wait for UPS to deliver our phones will survive without lasting repercussions. Iā€™m not worriedā€¦.. should I be worried that I'm not worried?
IMG_5781.jpeg

bigjnyc

macrumors G3
Apr 10, 2008
Hey maybe this was the year everything goes sideways. mad max, bon fires in the parking lot, angry Apple fans showing up days early chanting "No iPhone? We wont go home!"

That would be awesome... I would totally stop by and record the whole thing on my store picked up 15PM.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfs

Pdp7

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2016
I have an import scan. Still canā€™t select an option to hold for pickup. Anyone have luck yet with that?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.