Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Am I crazy to get a 1TB phone? The main reason would be that I put a lot of music on my phone, and would be able to keep it at high-res, instead of down-sampling to 256acc. Of course, I remind myself that I listen to the music in my car and walking around with my earbuds (Sony WF 1000XM4), so I'm not going to get great sound.
You are in here, talking to a whole bunch of crazy people. I donā€™t think you are going to get an unbiased response šŸ˜‚

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
Am I crazy to get a 1TB phone? The main reason would be that I put a lot of music on my phone, and would be able to keep it at high-res, instead of down-sampling to 256acc. Of course, I remind myself that I listen to the music in my car and walking around with my earbuds (Sony WF 1000XM4), so I'm not going to get great sound.
That sounds completely un-crazy to me.

Reactions: Wolfs

Daino92

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2019
Montana
IMG_0010.png

Reactions: efjarvis

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
Congrats to everyone who received shipping info from Apple!

Pickup people myself included need to pretend to be patient for just a bit longer. We probably won't see anything until after the store closes this afternoon when they start setting each order aside.
Iā€™m hoping for noonish, when the delivery trucks arrive with tomorrows loot.

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
So lame!! I would have chosen in store pickup if Iā€™d known UPS pickup wasnā€™t an option.
Exactly. The only reason I even liked shipping with Apple was hold for pickup. And it seems so inefficient to load all these package people won't be home for so they can be taken back and unloaded again. Plue all the extra driving for trucks with garbage MPG.

dewbert

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2021
Just submitted MyChoice delivery date changes to Monday for my iPhone 15 Pro, partnerā€™s 15 Regular and my new Apple Watch Ultra band, since weā€™re out of town until then. Fingers crossed they honor it, otherwise Iā€™m going to have to enlist a neighbor to retrieve them from my porch before the pirates do.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.