Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
And it seems so inefficient to load all these package people won't be home for so they can be taken back and unloaded again. Plue all the extra driving for trucks with garbage MPG.
That is very inefficient. But apparently not as inefficient as losing the phones to theft, which is supposedly the reason that hold-at-location was disabled.

This doesn't make much sense though, because presumably failed deliveries are ... held-at-location...

• Haha
Reactions: Pipper99 and Wolfs
UPS is not having it today lol

1695309621015.png

laffnvegas

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2014
Desert South West
Have not even had a chance to log into anything yet this morning but love getting these notifications from Apple.
Plus an email from Apple…
Apple
Apple Trade In

Your trade-in has been initiated.​

We provide a trade-in kit so you can easily ship back your current device. The kit may be included in the same package with your new device. Otherwise, it is being mailed separately and you’ll get it soon.
Please be sure to return your device in the Trade-in Kit that matches the Quote ID number referenced in this email.
Once you receive the kit, you’ll have 14 days to return your device. Please feel free to include your device’s case in the kit so that it may be directed to recycling where available.​

Attachments

• IMG_4637.jpeg
    IMG_4637.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: efjarvis and Wolfs

rixa001

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Received AppleCare+ POC for one of my two phones, the other will roll in within about 30 minutes... So far the sequence for me has been:

1. Notice phone changes to "Shipped" status in store portal.
2. About 15 minutes alter, receive shipping notification email from Apple.
3. About 15 minutes later, notice import scan in UPS My Choice.
4. About 2 hours later, receive AppleCare+ POC email.
5. About 10 minutes later, receive Trade-In box shipping notification.

The second phone for me, so far, has been about 30 minutes behind the first in that sequence.
Just waiting for the trade-in notification…

copycam

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2023
Mine (PM Natural) and my wife's (Pro Black) were on the same flights all the way to KY. Mine has import scan of 8:59am and hers doesn't have one yet. It must be on a different pallet.... at the bottom..... :cool:

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I have to say... I've been using internet forums (and pre-internet message boards) for a long time, and this is the most fun I've had reading one in years. It's great (and rare) to have so much positivity and genuine excitement in one place. It has been a thrill to share it with all of you. Cheers all.
I agree with this 100%

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Am I crazy to get a 1TB phone? The main reason would be that I put a lot of music on my phone, and would be able to keep it at high-res, instead of down-sampling to 256acc. Of course, I remind myself that I listen to the music in my car and walking around with my earbuds (Sony WF 1000XM4), so I'm not going to get great sound.
Not crazy at all. I download all of my music in the highest quality. I also keep all of my photos and videos on device (don’t use iCloud Photo Library). Currently, I have 646.61 GB used.

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
I have to say... I've been using internet forums (and pre-internet message boards) for a long time, and this is the most fun I've had reading one in years. It's great (and rare) to have so much positivity and genuine excitement in one place. It has been a thrill to share it with all of you. Cheers all.
I feel the same way

michael31986

macrumors 601
Jul 11, 2008
So my text says delivered by 27 but tracking says it will be here tomorrow but it was in incheon Korea this morning at 7am. I doubt it gets here tm.

Reactions: whattodo11

EngenZerO

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2008
Denver, CO
Has anyone been charged with the first monthly IUP payment?

I’ve have been charged is the tax for my order and a 13th installment payment on my previous 14 Pro.

A also checked Citizens and they subtracted the 13th payment for my iPhone 14 Pro and have my 15 Pro Max loan there with no monthly payment set

IMG_1259.jpeg

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.