Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
For those of us in the Austin, TX area - I don't think our phones will leave Louisville until very early tomorrow. It looks like the UPS flight from SFD to AUS goes out at 4:21 AM daily.

1695310676395.png

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
I'm so #blessed that my company trusts me to get my work done on time and with quality. I'm not in any way insinuating that you aren't trust worthy, rather that some of these companies have gotten so ridiculous about keeping tabs on their employees at home.
I work from home 100%, and have a boss who is the opposite of a micromanager, and I am SO MUCH more productive on average from home than I was in the office. Even if I take time out to throw in a load of laundry or whatever, I'm so much less distracted than when people were constantly stopping in my office doorway to chat, or having to walk back and forth across the building to meetings, etc.

copycam

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2023
Has anyone been charged with the first monthly IUP payment?

I’ve have been charged is the tax for my order and a 13th installment payment on my previous 14 Pro.

A also checked Citizens and they subtracted the 13th payment for my iPhone 14 Pro and have my 15 Pro Max loan there with no monthly payment set

View attachment 2272542
I was charged the taxes as soon as I placed the pre-order last Friday.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Speaking of which... I wonder if this year we will be able to use the USB-C to lightning cable to do the phone to phone transfer... Has anybody heard this mentioned?
I speculated about it, but I would note that Android to iPhone USB C connections apparently led to nothing

Reactions: Wolfs

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
That is very inefficient. But apparently not as inefficient as losing the phones to theft, which is supposedly the reason that hold-at-location was disabled.

This doesn't make much sense though, because presumably failed deliveries are ... held-at-location...
I’m guessing that by restricting us to delivery only, the risk of loss may be transferred to us if the package is marked as “delivered”, and either the driver steals our package or a porch pirate snags it.

• Angry
Reactions: zonai and Wolfs

chrisdazzo

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2006
Mountains
As others have seen my 10:45 AM to 2:45 PM promise is now changed to by 7 PM last year it was between 5-6PM so must not be any overnights in my ole residential area as usual grrrrr was hoping it would stick but of course not LOL such first world problems

View attachment 2272559
Same, from 12:15-4:15 to 7:00. Fingers crossed that means 7am-7pm 😂

PlainEnvelopes

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2018
Has anyone picked up instore with AUP program? do you need to return the prior device at the same time or are you able to mail it back like when the phone is delivered to your home.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I work from home 100%, and have a boss who is the opposite of a micromanager, and I am SO MUCH more productive on average from home than I was in the office. Even if I take time out to throw in a load of laundry or whatever, I'm so much less distracted than when people were constantly stopping in my office doorway to chat, or having to walk back and forth across the building to meetings, etc.
Sounds like the perfect job!

physicsguy13

Contributor
Oct 5, 2010
Huntiingon Beach, CA
Has anyone been charged with the first monthly IUP payment?

I’ve have been charged is the tax for my order and a 13th installment payment on my previous 14 Pro.

A also checked Citizens and they subtracted the 13th payment for my iPhone 14 Pro and have my 15 Pro Max loan there with no monthly payment set

View attachment 2272542
I got my charge this morning, not long after getting the shipped email from Apple.

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
Stupid question. I printed out the FedEx return label for the iPhone case. There is a dividing line on the printed label half way down. Does the bottom half go into the box used for the return?

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
Someone else (@Bananasaurus I think?) had their UPS MyChoice account hacked - you might want to make sure it's not something like that. Yikes!

weirdly it's only with Apple shipments. everything else nothing gets changed. the year the 13PM released my phones delivery status were changed three times before getting on the truck then all of a sudden taken back to facility after undeliverable which was a lie because I was home all day. I went to UPS where they had taken it, a worker hid it and I waited an hour until a supervisor found my package. for the 14PM I did in store pickup now I'm regretting not doing that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.