Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

rixa001

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Watching Macrumors in-store pick up folks playing with their iPhones while you wait for UPS:
:
Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.jpg

LOL! sorry guys I couldn't help myself.
Wait until the pics from Australia gets posted first 😂

DblHelix

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2009
Got import scan about 3 hours ago. Shows shipped in apple app and got the text my item has shipped. Now just waiting tomorrow. Hope it comes in the afternoon which is normal for me from UPS. Have a doctor appointment early and then have the rest of the day off. As long as they deliver after 9:30am I should be good.

kmod75

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2015
Houston
If you're using the UPS app, I had to reauthorize the release of my phone once it changed to Import Scan status. You might want to check yours if you set up the release earlier in the process.

pugalenthi28

macrumors newbie
Jul 7, 2013
If you're using the UPS app, I had to reauthorize the release of my phone once it changed to Import Scan status. You might want to check yours if you set up the release earlier in the process.
Thanks and Yes mine had the same issue. I have already Authorized but had to ReAuthorize due to the latest Import Scan.

Lihkin

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
I got my shipping notification from Apple for delivery tomorrow two hours ago. I had put the address of my UPS store as the delivery address. Do I need to pre-sign for delivery? Wouldn't think so as it's coming via UPS too.

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
weirdly it's only with Apple shipments. everything else nothing gets changed. the year the 13PM released my phones delivery status were changed three times before getting on the truck then all of a sudden taken back to facility after undeliverable which was a lie because I was home all day. I went to UPS where they had taken it, a worker hid it and I waited an hour until a supervisor found my package. for the 14PM I did in store pickup now I'm regretting not doing that.
This why I don't understand the policy change. They can still do things like that to try to steal them. Or all the ones that legitimately get taken back because no one was home will sit at the hub and people could try to steal them.

Reactions: Wolfs and chasers

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
Denver crew, I think one of the overnight flights is when most of our phones will arrive:

1695311407310.png

Note that for the flights that have already arrived, the aircraft are a mix of 767-300, A300-600, 757-200. Tomorrow's 2AM departure is an MD11, which has a substantially higher payload than a 767.

Not saying nothing will arrive this afternoon, but an MD11 is an outlier for DEN.

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Am I crazy to get a 1TB phone? The main reason would be that I put a lot of music on my phone, and would be able to keep it at high-res, instead of down-sampling to 256acc. Of course, I remind myself that I listen to the music in my car and walking around with my earbuds (Sony WF 1000XM4), so I'm not going to get great sound.
Nobody here is going to tell you it's crazy. We are a huge group of unashamed enablers. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.