Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Phoenix peeps...guessing most of us will be on the 1:35pm flight out of SDF, but we'll still make it if we get on the 10:52pm.

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 9.06.18 AM.png

milhouse994

macrumors regular
Apr 8, 2010
Vancouver, WA
I ordered a 15 Pro Max in Natural Titanium at about 5:10am PDT (once I could get into the site) on Friday and by that time it was already showing an Oct 4th - Oct 9th delivery window. I just checked the status and it's now showing October 2nd for delivery which is a relief as I'm headed on vacation for 2.5 weeks on the 6th!
My October 2nd delivery for the 15 ProMax in Natural Titanium just updated to September 25th on UPS, so there is hope for anyone else who missed the September 22nd date when ordering.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I know you all are excited about your packages going out to the final destination, but you're probably not going out on these afternoon flights. I am not saying it's impossible, but you're likely going to be on the ones that are 1-4AM departures.

Also good to see you all are getting scans after missing some in the other locations.

This is spot on info right here

I know you all are excited about your packages going out to the final destination, but you're probably not going out on these afternoon flights. I am not saying it's impossible, but you're likely going to be on the ones that are 1-4AM departures.

Also good to see you all are getting scans after missing some in the other locations.
@FlightLevel310 Any idea what is the most busiests time UPS aircraft are expected to depart from Louisville, Kentucky? Please. If you can convert the timeframe to Pacific Standard time. That would be great!

kupkakez

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
That is very inefficient. But apparently not as inefficient as losing the phones to theft, which is supposedly the reason that hold-at-location was disabled.

This doesn't make much sense though, because presumably failed deliveries are ... held-at-location...
I think it’s a combo of theft and not wanting a steady stream of people utilizing the Customer Center to pick up. It can get wild in those CC’s on iPhone launch day and they all aren’t built or staffed for that traffic.

Reactions: xxray and Wolfs

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
my UPS guy will be here around 10am just like every morning that he comes down my street
And I’m in a new build, one of only 2 houses completed on my street. I am just hopping I get a truck coming down my street, and that UPS doesn’t unilaterally decide to take it to my old house (they have done this before). I also home my neighbor is home when they give us each other’s deliveries-happens all the time. House numbers are now optional.

This thread is all business today with shipping statuses... no fun... Someone wake up @Bananasaurus we need her to stir some trouble.
He was up early in the morning and finally got his tracking number from Apple. Not UPS! Go figure. @Bananasaurus was way too excited. Rumor is he had a shot of Tequila.

425196.jpg

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas

Ah okay -- there's normally one of those 1am-ish departures coming into Houston, but I don't see it. I guess the tracking sites only have so much visibility.

jeremz1ne

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2023
Reno,Nv
And I’m in a new build, one of only 2 houses completed on my street. I am just hopping I get a truck coming down my street, and that UPS doesn’t unilaterally decide to take it to my old house (they have done this before). I also home my neighbor is home when they give us each other’s deliveries-happens all the time. House numbers are now optional.

Well best of luck tomrrow i hope it gets to the new house instead of the old one, that would be a pain in the ass

Reactions: Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.