Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
Anyone feel like tomorrow is going to be another long day since you can't pick up the iPhone from UPS Customer Care center.
I want to know how many more days off will be taken this year since if you want your package on launch day you will need to be home. At least with hold, the CC is still open after work, so I can just get it there on the way home without losing any work time.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Well best of luck tomrrow i hope it gets to the new house instead of the old one, that would be a pain in the ass
Total pain in the ass. USPS still cannot get their 💩 together. We’ve been here 3 months and yesterday I finally got a piece of forwarded mail. All the other shipping systems go off of USPS validated database.

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
Here's what I see when I check flight aware for flights from Louisville to Orlando. Looks like I'm leaving either at 4:08PM or 2:02AM tomorrow. The latter flight would be cutting it close, but even that may be doable.
Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 12.14.24 PM.png

E365

macrumors member
May 13, 2010
Same. Was in the 10/4-10/9 preorder range. Mine was showing oct 2 delivery all week. This morning got a shipped notification with delivery 9/27. It is now showing delivery tomorrow 9/22.

ProMax NT

I was Oct 4-9 too. Switched to Shipped this morning. The tracking shows it’s in motion through China already 👍. UPS does not show a delivery date yet though.

jeremz1ne

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2023
Reno,Nv
Total pain in the ass. USPS still cannot get their 💩 together. We’ve been here 3 months and yesterday I finally got a piece of forwarded mail. All the other shipping systems go off of USPS validated database.
i can imagine, id lose my 💩 with them

Reactions: Wolfs

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
@Pipper99 What's your strategy? You usually pick up your iPhone from the customer care center. What are you doing tomorrow?
I’ll work from home tomorrow. My desk set up looks out to the street, so I can watch while I work. I’ll have an authorization note on the door in case they show up while I’m in the restroom 😂.

tbluhp

macrumors 65816
Sep 6, 2006
I wish I could but money is tight right now. Maybe a few months or even a tax session (if I get a refund). Like I'm not getting what new features just the USB-C? No other major adjustments/new features etc?

• Sad
Reactions: killawat and Wolfs

kupkakez

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
Store pick people have the last laugh lol
I’ve been iPhone’ing since 2008 with all the methods. Lining up early in the morning back when there was no preordering, UPS ship, UPS customer center hold, Apple Store pickup. If you are within a reasonable distance from an Apple Store it’s just the easiest method in my opinion.

After I told everyone that the tracking number had come in finally, I was so exhausted from this very hard week and took a nap! So now that I am back up I am going to give @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ the UPS data she has been waiting for-
Thank you for this. Don't forget to review the full tracking transcript from UPS tonight.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.