Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

meetsam23

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2014
so i need your opinions, kids. i have 100s of gigs worth of music on my iPhone. all of my stuff is lossless and most is high definition (24/96 & 24/192). so, they are larger files. should i delete all of my music off of my phone, then sync it with the new phone. i can then plug it into my MacBook with the faster usb-c cable and sync my music. i have a playlist that i sync my iPhone with so that would be easy. if i just do the over the air sync with my music, it takes a couple of hours or so.
iCloud library or backup and then restore from backup in new device

Reactions: dazzlingirl

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I’m behind so it’s probably already been mentioned, but for the people not seeing the shipment release in UPS MyChoice. Do this in the Apple Store app.

Attachments

• IMG_1127.jpeg
    IMG_1127.jpeg
    515 KB · Views: 57

Ronin73

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2021
No more Hold For Pickup. Their restriction is still there after import scan. UPS says there is nothing they can do and to call Apple. Spoke to manager at Apple and she said that they have decided to no longer allow for holds because of issues, so that is why there is a restriction. Now, I have to wait all day for the truck. Sucks.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Not only do I not double dip the PB jar, I also wipe the teaspoon off with a paper towel before putting it into the sink for washing. I guess I am somewhat ECO friendly, using the papertowel to clean utensils first before washing LOL
You could get some of the Swedish dish cloths or washable “paper” towels for your spoon. That would be even more ECO friendly. 😉

@Kinggi So glad you are not wasting time in here when you have a beautiful baby. Enjoy the ride and we’ll be here next year. Congrats and very happy for you 🩷

No more Hold For Pickup. Their restriction is still there after import scan. UPS says there is nothing they can do and to call Apple. Spoke to manager at Apple and she said that they have decided to no longer allow for holds because of issues, so that is why there is a restriction. Now, I have to wait all day for the truck. Sucks.
Dang! That sucks. Looks like alot of us are going to be waiting for the UPS Truck to show up. So lame they dropped the UPS CC pick up feature. UGHHH!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.