Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
Well now it gets weirder. One of the new watch bands I order has shipped and I have a tracking number with UPS. My iPhone 15 Plus? Still in preparing to ship. Not gonna be happy if I get the band tomorrow and don’t get my phone.
Regular 15s are in the US already. You should get a shipping notification when it gets scanned in. Sounds like the 15s are shipping out of Tennessee and the Apple Watches are shipping out of PA.

clg82

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2010
Southern California
I'm so far behind! I got my tracking number for my phone, watch, and airpods this morning. I also received info about Applecare on the phone and airpods but not the watch. Then I received info about my trade in kit for the watch but not the phone. lol.

Has anyone received anything about the trade in kit for their phone and they are part of the iUP program? It's a little weird that I haven't heard anything.

Speaking of iUP, I got charged the 13th payment last week for my 14. There was talk on here that the payment might be refunded. Has anyone heard anything about that? It's still on my card but I haven't had the chance to do anything about it.
I got my email about my iphone trade in this morning about 10 minutes ago. I still have "No Information Found for this Package" for my applewatch Ultra 2, anyone else still have that status with their reference number from Apple?

jamie j.

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2014
so i need your opinions, kids. i have 100s of gigs worth of music on my iPhone. all of my stuff is lossless and most is high definition (24/96 & 24/192). so, they are larger files. should i delete all of my music off of my phone, then sync it with the new phone. i can then plug it into my MacBook with the faster usb-c cable and sync my music. i have a playlist that i sync my iPhone with so that would be easy. if i just do the over the air sync with my music, it takes a couple of hours or so.

rarebeauty

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2014
Well now it gets weirder. One of the new watch bands I order has shipped and I have a tracking number with UPS. My iPhone 15 Plus? Still in preparing to ship. Not gonna be happy if I get the band tomorrow and don’t get my phone.
I ordered a 15 Plus also and still have no tracking info either. Delivery is still set for tomorrow. I have a feeling they are already stateside. Don’t worry it will arrive tomorrow.

Reactions: jblank

jblank

macrumors regular
Nov 12, 2020
United States
Regular 15s are in the US already. You should get a shipping notification when it gets scanned in. Sounds like the 15s are shipping out of Tennessee and the Apple Watches are shipping out of PA.

I hope so. I live in Tennessee so I’m hoping it really does come tomorrow. I’d feel better if I’d get some progress though.

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
IMG_1124.jpeg
I have an import scan.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.