Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

jtrue28

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2015
Lexington, KY
Man, this plane is hauling a**
Screenshot 2023-09-21 125142.jpg

728mph

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
While I am excited for a new phone, it seems like we all get worked up for this, yet the 15 is not much different than the 14. Or the 13 for that matter. It's not like going from a regular phone to a folded one, where you will really get a new experience. We'll get it, configure it, and then...do the same stuff we did with the old phone. Will we really notice a huge difference?

My partner’s 15 is finally showing up on UPS! It’s shipping from California, which is why it didn’t show up until now. Delivery date confirmed for tomorrow!
Congratulations! Yes! All regular iPhones came from U.S. Stateside. Let us know when your partner receives it. It should say, "Designed in California. Assembled in India". Cheers!

While I am excited for a new phone, it seems like we all get worked up for this, yet the 15 is not much different than the 14. Or the 13 for that matter. It's not like going from a regular phone to a folded one, where you will really get a new experience. We'll get it, configure it, and then...do the same stuff we did with the old phone. Will we really notice a huge difference?
Periscope Camera.
Titanium
USB-C

AnClar

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2010
As we get ready for another Launch Day and all the resulting fun we're going to have getting to know our new phones, I remain absolutely amazed at the logistics involved in shipping hundreds of thousands of phones and watches worldwide, and how relatively trouble-free the process is. So kudos to Apple, Foxconn, UPS, and all the other moving parts involved in this massive undertaking.

And, of course to @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ many, many thanks for hosting the party. Also to our pilot friends for getting us the info on flights and times. Good luck, and have fun everyone...barring anything crazy, I'll be here tomorrow to announce the arrival of my phones, and then bid everyone farewell until this time next year!

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
Might end up on two different delivery trucks. I know it isn't normal BUT this has happened to me and my fiancé before.
They’ll definitely be on the same truck and delivered by 1 PM (speaking from past experience). We have the same driver handling deliveries to our neighborhood. Just funny how UPS works!

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
From my iPhone 12 Pro? Better battery, faster, brighter, USB-C, Always On for Standby display - for me, that will be a significant difference. YMMV. of course.

As we get ready for another Launch Day and all the resulting fun we're going to have getting to know our new phones, I remain absolutely amazed at the logistics involved in shipping hundreds of thousands of phones and watches worldwide, and how relatively trouble-free the process is. So kudos to Apple, Foxconn, UPS, and all the other moving parts involved in this massive undertaking.

And, of course to @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ many, many thanks for hosting the party. Also to our pilot friends for getting us the info on flights and times. Good luck, and have fun everyone...barring anything crazy, I'll be here tomorrow to announce the arrival of my phones, and then bid everyone farewell until this time next year!
Well said! Thank you so much for hanging out with us and being here.

We traveled together this year. I believe you were part of Wave 1 UPS 175. Big and exciting day tomorrow. 🔥

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.