Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

AppleWes

macrumors 6502a
Oct 9, 2013
Curious what time Apple Store app might update overnight/tomorrow morning for possible in-store stock pickup availability for new orders.

I know slim chance but I've seen it happen previous years.

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
I actually really loved the white silicone case. I accidentally splashed pasta sauce on it and I figured it would be stained. But it actually wiped off.
I would have preferred to buy the Silicone case over the FineWoven one but I just really don't like the launch color options. I am also concerned about keeping the FineWoven case. I seriously may keep my iPhone nude for now.

This has been the hardest decision of any iPhone launch for me.

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
Is it worth doing the Pre-Sign for Delivery if I will be home all day tomorrow? My home office window faces the street and I'm the anxious type who will refresh my app a million times and stare out the window all day. :)
The thing about a pre-sign is that it doesn't guarantee the driver will leave it. They could easily write up a tag and leave that at the door and head out in a very short period that you aren't paying attention. The driver has full discretion whether to leave it or not.

Reactions: a83859372

zfletch74

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2020
Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 10.06.28 AM.png

LA area should start to see movement in the next 2-3 hours.

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
I would have preferred to buy the Silicone case over the FineWoven one but I just really don't like the launch color options. I am also concerned about keeping the FineWoven case. I seriously may keep my iPhone nude for now.

This has been the hardest decision of any iPhone launch for me.
Yeah, your use to the nude I am sure. :eek:

It didn't help the colors didn't match what was pictured @ apple.com

Rob198612

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
I contacted Apple to set up the Hold for Pickup at the CC center. They were able to put the request in. I am not seeing anything on my UPS tracking, but I went to the CC center today over my lunch and they said it is indeed marked for Will Call. I will be able to pick up tomorrow morning!

View attachment 2272697

I want to do that but I just cant trust another person to do it so many things can go wrong

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
Curious what time Apple Store app might update overnight/tomorrow morning for possible in-store stock pickup availability for new orders.

I know slim chance but I've seen it happen previous years.
I would say in the morning. I changed my mind last year and got the 14 Pro Max 1 TB after ordering something less. I waited for launch day until my Apple Store had inventory and then purchased it for pickup that day with my return in hand.

Reactions: AppleWes and Wolfs
So what will our next updates be? @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️
Today is the last day. After Import Scans are completed. Everyone will be going home from here. Today is the day we all get separated and head home.

I expect "Departed from Facility" from Louisville, Kentucky to hit within 2-3 hours.

copycam

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2023
The thing about a pre-sign is that it doesn't guarantee the driver will leave it. They could easily write up a tag and leave that at the door and head out in a very short period that you aren't paying attention. The driver has full discretion whether to leave it or not.
I don't need them to leave it. I will be on my porch before they even make it out of their truck 🤣

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
And sometimes they will leave it without your signature, that's happened to me twice this week with UPS already. And driver discretion could also be very neighborhood-dependent. We've had porch pirates in our part of town, I may actually work out on my front porch when the truck is in my area.

Reactions: xxray and copycam
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.