Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Andrew630

macrumors member
May 14, 2015
IMG_5537.png
Well I finally woke up this morning to a tracking number, but it looks like I’m going to narrowly miss a 9/22 delivery. Hoping to receive on Monday though and maybe even a miracle will happen!

zfletch74

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2020
Oh wow! Lucky! My last update is showing my phone departing Korea. Let’s hope my next update would also be Kentucky
I only say this because I did this at first, but the UPS tracking system doesn't do well with timezones, so your Anchorage and Louisville scans may be farther down the list!

Reactions: Wolfs

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
Question of the day. How long do you have a new iPhone before the initial novelty wears off where you aren't frequently talking about it or endlessly playing on the new device? When does it become just a just another daily used item in your life? For me it's perhaps 2 or 3 days at most. I'm not big on material objects so new novelty wears off quickly. How about you?

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
That full-time gig is catching up to you @MrENGLISH
As much as we joke about OF, my ex (my oldest son's mother) makes a killing on it. She also loves that sort of attention (that is why her and I broke up over 18 years ago).

If I honestly thought people would pay to see me, I'd probably do it. I have a hard enough time getting my fiancé to look at me 🤣

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
Question of the day. How long do you have a new iPhone before the initial novelty wears off where you aren't frequently talking about it or endlessly playing on the new device? When does it become just a just another daily used item in your life? For me it's perhaps 2 or 3 days at most. I'm not big on material objects so new novelty wears off quickly. How about you?
I use my phone constantly for work so I’m always frequently taking it out

chrisdazzo

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2006
Mountains
1-2 days, tops. End of the day it's a fancy rectangle.

Reactions: EricExtreme

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
As much as we joke about OF, my ex (my oldest son's mother) makes a killing on it. She also loves that sort of attention (that is why her and I broke up over 18 years ago).

If I honestly thought people would pay to see me, I'd probably do it. I have a hard enough time getting my fiancé to look at me 🤣
I've heard people joke about it but I had to google to see what it was exactly. I thought it was like instagram or something lol. Believe it or not, I don't use social media except Reddit and MacRumors occasionally. I know that is probably a shock! No social media apps on my phone

jealousguy86

macrumors 6502
Jan 11, 2011
Finally, some good video of the 15 pro in Black (the earlier videos I saw were too fast moving and jumpy, no lingering). I have to say, black titanium is looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:

That 15 was BLUE?!?!? That is preposterous. cmon Apple

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfs

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
They should let UPS release preorders a day early

Nothing grinds my gears more than someone who didn’t even preorder walking in tomorrow morning and having a phone to use a full 6+ hours before UPS will get around to dropping mine off!
I'm happy for all who get their hands on one. Even those who have theirs before me. I'd be more upset if mine got lost or stolen in transit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.