Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Set it up! I'm totally down for a meetup.
How about Craft 64 in Scottsdale for some excellent pizza? 😃
IMG_5433.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5435.jpeg
    IMG_5435.jpeg
    517.6 KB · Views: 31

farmkittie

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2013
Everyone should be prepared for the phones to take the very last plane possible out of KY while still delivering tomorrow. For many areas, that means leaving KY after bedtime.
Mine will be around 5:30AM Friday unless it goes by truck. I was thinking, wouldn't a truck from KY to anywhere be a possible target for thieves if it's loaded with iPhones? I would think flights to close to destination then truck for "last mile" delivery. I know those could be targets too but fewer than an 18-wheeler loaded with phones. I've never thought about this before.

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
For a company that is always so creative and eye catching with its marketing, they chose the most lifeless colors imaginable for their flagship device.

It's 2023 and iPhones be like, “You can have any color you want, so long as it’s black gray.”
That is a good point. I wonder why they choose muted colors. I think they think the iPhone Pro is more professional with simple colors. But I would love to have a pink iphone pro!

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
Expect people to depart from Louisville, Kentucky within 2 hours or so. We don't have much time left!!!

I hope so! But for some reason, I get the feeling no one leaves Louisville until UPS99 gets there at 12:42am EDT and unloads the final wave for launch day. Unless, they're so organized that they know what locations are on UPS99 and will release locations not affected by that plane.

Hope this feeling is wrong!

farmkittie

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2013
Question of the day. How long do you have a new iPhone before the initial novelty wears off where you aren't frequently talking about it or endlessly playing on the new device? When does it become just a just another daily used item in your life? For me it's perhaps 2 or 3 days at most. I'm not big on material objects so new novelty wears off quickly. How about you?
Looking for new features for quite a while.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: HDJulie and Wolfs

AeroSatan

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2011
NYC
Am I crazy to get a 1TB phone? The main reason would be that I put a lot of music on my phone, and would be able to keep it at high-res, instead of down-sampling to 256acc. Of course, I remind myself that I listen to the music in my car and walking around with my earbuds (Sony WF 1000XM4), so I'm not going to get great sound.
Unless you’re running those lossless files to an outside DAC and into a nice pair of wired headphones you won’t notice much of a difference with Bluetooth especially with apples lack of support for LDAC or APTX.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.