Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

farmkittie

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2013
Absolutely worth it for those bathroom breaks.
Same. I plan to be in the yard doing fall cleanup and garage tidying. I'm still going to tape pre-release to my front door. Gorgeous weather here tomorrow (76ºF sunny, humidity 56%). So no hardship to be outside.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfs

alexcue

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Agreed! I just called and it does take 24-48 hours and they told me there's a possibility it may delay your delivery.

What happens if you do a Will-Call and UPS tells you they can't release the package because they need a shipment release authorization from Apple? Imagine waiting 24-48 hours to receive that.
Did the same thing... I'm calling UPS now... on hold...

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
So - are there different versions of said cloth and I don't mean @LasersGoPewPew blind test on knockoffs. I got the original after it's much ballyhooed announcement. Then the buzz sort of died and now it's back with a vengeance so I didn't know if there was a polishing cloth pro or pro max or even a 2nd version with more nap? (Though that's what @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ needs).

glotavarez

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
Ohio
Sorry, if this has already been asked. Does anyone know how scratch-resistant the titanium sides will be in comparison to the stainless steel sides?

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
I have my first FedEx delivery of the week since the stolen phone out for delivery right now, and I've installed a new camera inside the mailbox newspaper holder. But the problem is, I can't see inside the mailbox itself, just when someone opens it, and whatever vehicles are driving by. Any suggestions to improve my mailbox security?

Reactions: killawat and Wolfs

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
My bad! I think it was your old avatar that made me assume that. I will do the walk of shame now....
1695319394789.gif

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.