Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

AR_Alex

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2021
There's a plane that landed with 1 engine in the Louisville airport, emergency crews on site, hopefully there's no delays...

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
Anyone have any luck with holding their package at a UPS hub?
I only saw someone state you need to call Apple so they can change the rules for the package but haven't read anyone actually did it successfully with a screenshot of tracking

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
So this iOS 17.0.1 update means that I will have to be on my best behavior when setting up my iPhone tomorrow.

First I will have to run the setup wizard and connect to WiFi. Yes connecting to WiFi is mandatory for setup on the 2023 mobile software. I don’t recall having this experience before.
After this setup is done I will do update to the software version for the phone and when it is done , I will sign in to the beta setting with my developer account.
it is ready a lot to do just to use the phone.
I also have to let all of the apps download. That takes a long time because I have 386 of them.

Reactions: Wolfs

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
WTF is this a picture of ?!?

Certainly isn’t my doorstep!

IMG_3398.jpeg

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Sorry, if this has already been asked. Does anyone know how scratch-resistant the titanium sides will be in comparison to the stainless steel sides?

I do not think anyone knows for sure. These first reviews are showing scratches, but can easily have been done to start a narrative. So minor you won't even see with the naked eye anyways IMO.

ac921ol

macrumors 6502
Feb 1, 2011
Checking last year’s post, I am expecting Ready for pickup notification some time this afternoon. Pickup time is 8:30am
I’m a 1pm pickup, I’ll see if I break in earlier lol. I am wondering when I’ll get my phone is ready text tho

Reactions: cswx

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
Like 30 minutes after I set it up lol... the build up to it is much longer... but once its in my hand I quickly realize its the same as the one I was just using before and the novelty wears off quick. Of course that's also a product of me upgrading every year like an idiot... I wish I had the will power to wait 3+ years to upgrade like some people... But alas I am weak.
I made it 2 years this time. I basically knew that I would upgrade if they actually changed to USB-C this year :)

alexcue

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Let me know what they tell you. Thanks!
The request has been put in by Apple according to UPS, now I'll just have to see if I get the text/email that the package is ready for pickup. Not to reasurring but at least I tried. But yes, Apple has to do the request. I just used the chat to Apple and they were online within a few minutes.

I tried ... anyway

Reactions: efjarvis and Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.