Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

rixa001

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
Washington, DC
While I am excited for a new phone, it seems like we all get worked up for this, yet the 15 is not much different than the 14. Or the 13 for that matter. It's not like going from a regular phone to a folded one, where you will really get a new experience. We'll get it, configure it, and then...do the same stuff we did with the old phone. Will we really notice a huge difference?
Coming from a 12Pro, I’m getting 3 years of improvements: higher refresh rate, always on option, dynamic widget…er, island, better cameras, better processor, better build (titanium), USB-C.

Also…going to a 15PM: bigger screen and better battery life.

And…participating with the community here and loving the love, paranoia and laughs.

My 3 cents.

microburst

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2018
Departure scan from Louisville! I’m located in Maryland

3db453baf09fd90e84f84232310a8172.jpg

I’m thinking mine is likely making the last legs by truck, hence the earlier scan!

farmkittie

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2013
There is no prize LOL! You guys don't like the 5W Apple charing adapter and the Apple polishing cloth.

Looks like @microburst is the first one to leave us :(

My grandmother told me an "apple polisher" was a student who fawned over/curried favor with the teacher in school. Now it's a $19 cloth.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.