Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

whattodo11

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2010
The more I think about this the more it makes sense there’s no way logistically us forgotten souls will get our phones tomorrow. Still have to land in ALASKA then to lville then our final destinations by tomorrow am! No chance. I bet Monday or weds unless they cut out the lville stop?

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Its an official release just came out
iPhone 13 models released with iOS 15.0 (19A341) which was not the public build (nor a beta). Everyone else received 19A346. As soon as you setup iPhone 13 on launch day, there was an immediate update to iOS 16.0 (19A346).

Fun fact: iOS 15.0 is still signed for iPhone 13 models OTA, but you cannot downgrade to it.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Was in Milano today. The Apple Store there looks really nice. It’s a bit like NYC…

I saw at least 5(!) persons which bought an 14/P/PM today. Kinda crazy. Now back to Munich to pickup my 15P tomorrow.
9223559e4fb9fc7be31357809d26d22a.jpg

Some of the best designs in the world for sure...and that's like only one sheet of glass compared to the 5th Ave store

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
The more I think about this the more it makes sense there’s no way logistically us forgotten souls will get our phones tomorrow. Still have to land in ALASKA then to lville then our final destinations by tomorrow am! No chance. I bet Monday or weds unless they cut out the lville stop?
I’ve had one fly straight from Anchorage to DFW to make it here on Friday: bypassed Louisville altogether.

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
They don't cut out SDF ever

Many could still make it with a 12:42AM SDF arrival

Some, maybe not

alexcue

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
It's happened to me one year... didn't arrive to KY till late Thursday. BUT, it had to fly back to LA so it did pickup three hours... anyway i got it like at 8am at the UPS CC

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
Is AM the actual expectation for most people? I figured it could be all day waiting.

Reactions: CarolG

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Just curious about how Aftership shows all three import times I have seen on UPS, although UPS just shows the last one. Is that part of the import process at the hub? Not worried just curious what the different is. Aftership first then UPS which only has the later time 10:38 AM EDT. Inquiring minds who are bored waiting LOL

IMG_8197.jpeg
IMG_8196.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.