Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
Expect Departure Scans from Louisville, Kentucky to hit within 30 minutes! This is it.

IMG_5784.gif

sppunk

macrumors regular
Nov 13, 2012
I'm curious how UPS will get my 15 Pro here to south central PA from Louisville. There is only one UPS flight a day and it lands at 5:30ish AM. That's time to get them loaded on trucks for day-of delivery but they sometimes piggy back on flights to PHL and BWI and do tractor-trailer rides to the massive Harrisburg sorting facility.

Edit: Actually I have a 2:27 p.m. departure scan so they must be trucking it up to the Harrisburg east coast hub. Makes sense.

Reactions: Wolfs

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
I hope UPS will release my package at my door if I put a note on the door with my signature (they can leave it between the storm door and front door) I know in years' past they have done that, but this year feels different. I hate that I can't pick it up at UPS CC or even redirect it to my work

Pdp7

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2016
I put the request in through apple
Chat to hold pickup At ups customer center. Both phone and watch on super at orders. Well see
What happens but I’ll be out of town from mid day Friday so if it’s held there, better than on my doorstep.

thekjs88

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2008
I think I successfully arranged for mine to be picked up at a UPS CC.

I called Apple and told them I’d like them to allow the me to pick up at my nearest CC. They said they would process the request and I got an email confirming it was being worked on.

I called UPS and they didn’t have an update.

Then I got an email from Apple again saying the request was processed.

I called UPS again and they confirmed it would be ready for pickup tomorrow and said it should show on my tracking by EOD. I asked them to confirm the CC address and it was the one nearest to me.

I will update if my UPS tracking gets updated to reflect this!

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ Will you be staying up late to find out which flight I'm on?

AirlineIdentAircraftStatusDepartureArrival
logoAltText
United Parcel Service
UPS982B763Scheduled (in 12 hours 44 minutes)Fri 03:23AM EDT04:50AM PDT Fri
logoAltText
United Parcel Service
UPS990B763Scheduled (in 11 hours 16 minutes)Fri 01:55AM EDT03:22AM PDT Fri
logoAltText
United Parcel Service
UPS2984MD11Scheduled (in 1 hours 23 minutes)Thu 04:02PM EDT05:22PM PDT Thu

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Sitting here pondering when my phone will leave they always do truck for me and it either goes to Indianapolis through east Central Illinois through my town to Decatur IL hub, then is sent in smaller truck back to UPS hub in my town. Occasionally the truck has come through southern Illinois but still to Decatur IL

And I am bored and this came to mind LOL

Reactions: Wolfs

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I hope UPS will release my package at my door if I put a note on the door with my signature (they can leave it between the storm door and front door) I know in years' past they have done that, but this year feels different. I hate that I can't pick it up at UPS CC or even redirect it to my work
You can print out the shipment release form for your order from Apples website, and hope that works okay

Reactions: ap105

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
I'm detecting that you have a slight fever

Apple14250

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2014
Requested Apple to hold at UPS CC through their text message support, not sure if or when I can actually select the CC location in my city, guess this could back fire

• Wow
Reactions: JaisHTX
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.