Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Yeah, as soon as I sent that, my departure scan populated, lol
You're welcome!

It's been real @ksujoel Thank you for another great year. I appreciate you so much. You've always been very supportive. Get home safe! You are going to love the iPhone in Titanium Black. Please take lots of good photos.

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
Was in Milano today. The Apple Store there looks really nice. It’s a bit like NYC…

I saw at least 5(!) persons which bought an 14/P/PM today. Kinda crazy. Now back to Munich to pickup my 15P tomorrow.
9223559e4fb9fc7be31357809d26d22a.jpg
I love the Apple Stores in Europe. They are often in beautiful historic buildings. I have been to Apple Stores in Amsterdam, Barcelona and Madrid. Really pretty stores. I love the one in Madrid with the iconic bear statue in front of it. It took Apple 2 or 3 extra years to build the Madrid store because they found Roman ruins in the construction site so they had to be careful not to damage that. Milano looks lovely. We leave for Italy again in two weeks! Excited to use my new Pro Max to take photos there.

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
Ya mine does say "by 7PM" as well. It did say between 12-3 all week. My UPS guy never comes that early anyway. You should be able to track the truck on UPS site at some point tomorrow.
Yes. Mine says by 7PM, but the tracking also says 11AM- 1PM. But my UPS guy never comes that early either. So I will try to be patient.

Reactions: Wolfs

alia

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2003
Tampa, FL (Orlando, 2003 - 2023)
I think I successfully arranged for mine to be picked up at a UPS CC.

I called Apple and told them I’d like them to allow the me to pick up at my nearest CC. They said they would process the request and I got an email confirming it was being worked on.

I called UPS and they didn’t have an update.

Then I got an email from Apple again saying the request was processed.

I called UPS again and they confirmed it would be ready for pickup tomorrow and said it should show on my tracking by EOD. I asked them to confirm the CC address and it was the one nearest to me.

I will update if my UPS tracking gets updated to reflect this!
I haven't gotten the second email yet, but hopeful!

Reactions: Wolfs

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
You're welcome!

It's been real @ksujoel Thank you for another great year. I appreciate you so much. You've always been very supportive. Get home safe! You are going to love the iPhone in Titanium Black. Please take lots of good photos.
Thank you again for all your hard work on these threads year after year. I hope your phones get safely to you tomorrow and I hope you enjoy them. I will make sure to take lots of pics. ❤️❤️

synched

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2017
I assume Apple stores will be very busy tonight converting the store with all the new products. Pretty sure all the in store pickups are also already delivered sitting in back rooms and getting sorted out tonight. Can’t wait

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.