Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
You didn't crop your photo and you want to teach us cropping sessions. Yeah, okkkkkk.

I am confused. It is cropped. Maybe oversized because Imgur is garbage. I can set up a lesson for you when you have free time.

7yE5Xz6.jpg

alia

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2003
Tampa, FL (Orlando, 2003 - 2023)
Agreed! I just called and it does take 24-48 hours and they told me there's a possibility it may delay your delivery.

What happens if you do a Will-Call and UPS tells you they can't release the package because they need a shipment release authorization from Apple? Imagine waiting 24-48 hours to receive that.
Well, I got an email already that the request was submitted, so we will see. I'm happy to be the guinea pig for the group! LOL. At least we'll know for next year, since I expect this is the new normal.

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
I hope so! But for some reason, I get the feeling no one leaves Louisville until UPS99 gets there at 12:42am EDT and unloads the final wave for launch day. Unless, they're so organized that they know what locations are on UPS99 and will release locations not affected by that plane.

Hope this feeling is wrong!
I think this depends on location

For ex, there are 3 flights to BFI and at least 1 flight to PDX that phones could take from SDF to end up delivered in the Seattle area tomorrow

So the later phones can just take a later flight

That being said, I don’t think anyone should fully expect their phone to take the next scheduled flight heading in their direction, even if it’s already at SDF

Reactions: JaisHTX

alia

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2003
Tampa, FL (Orlando, 2003 - 2023)
It definitely has a reputation lol

One of my oldest friend's husband has an OF where he just reads a book with his shirt off. He's got a bear-type body similar to mine and he has a following. To each their own I guess lol 🤷‍♂️
I should set one up where I'm just knitting in my PJS and reading glasses. Maybe it can fund my yarn addiction. :p

TonyC17

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2016
First time in so long I'm picking up my pre-order from the Apple Store with the IUP and I've got to say, I really miss constantly checking this forum, seeing which flight my phone is on, tracking it like a nut! Hope everyone has smooth shipping tomorrow!!

jo336

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2023
I ordered my iphone 15 pro max on spectrum mobile website on Monday morning. I just was notified on shopify that fedex will deliver, delivery date unknown but it will be coming from Flower Mound , texas, I am in central florida. Maybe I will get it tomorrow. Fedex states signature required. Very happy to hear

LLL1424

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2005
Washington, D.C.
Well, I got an email already that the request was submitted, so we will see. I'm happy to be the guinea pig for the group! LOL. At least we'll know for next year, since I expect this is the new normal.
I got the email too. At least the apple rep I spoke to a few days ago was right about the information

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Slightly off topic, as we all patiently wait for tomorrow…my Apple polishing cloth arrived and I must say I’m fan. Thank you again @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️, I may have to pick up a couple more now.
So - are there different versions of said cloth and I don't mean @LasersGoPewPew blind test on knockoffs. I got the original after it's much ballyhooed announcement. Then the buzz sort of died and now it's back with a vengeance so I didn't know if there was a polishing cloth pro or pro max or even a 2nd version with more nap? (Though that's what @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ needs).

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
iOS 17.0.1 is OUT NOW!

"This update provides bug fixes and important security updates for iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro models."
I’m gonna hold off. Last time I updated my iPhone 13PM, then when I got my 14PM, I had to wait for it to update to the newest iOS before I could continue setup. The update on the 14PM seemed to take forever.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.