Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

tdronski

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2014
I contacted Apple to set up the Hold for Pickup at the CC center. They were able to put the request in. I am not seeing anything on my UPS tracking, but I went to the CC center today over my lunch and they said it is indeed marked for Will Call. I will be able to pick up tomorrow morning!

View attachment 2272697
Were you able to select a pickup location? I'm trying to do the same thing and the apple rep is telling me that it might delay pickup, and that I'll be notified of where I can pick the order up

Reactions: compwiz1202

LasersGoPewPew

macrumors 604
Sep 12, 2014
PDX
ZERO Commission.

giphy.gif
1695316278963.gif

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
As others have seen my 10:45 AM to 2:45 PM promise is now changed to by 7 PM last year it was between 5-6PM so must not be any overnights in my ole residential area as usual grrrrr was hoping it would stick but of course not LOL such first world problems

View attachment 2272559
Mine changed to 7pm as well. UPS also didn’t credit back the confirmed delivery to my premium my choice account

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
And sometimes they will leave it without your signature, that's happened to me twice this week with UPS already. And driver discretion could also be very neighborhood-dependent. We've had porch pirates in our part of town, I may actually work out on my front porch when the truck is in my area.
I am on the other end of the spectrum. I live in a very rural private community deep in a national forest. I have one neighbor on my street who is a quiet elderly woman. I could take off for a week with the doors wide open and wouldn't have to worry about anyone going near my house. I could have a crate of iPhones outside my front door for days and no one would touch them.

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Ahwatukee here! Though my mother lives in far east Mesa and I’m out that way most weekends!
My first husband and I built our first house in Ahwatukee in 1994, at 47th St and Ray. They had just built the Target, and the other three corners of I-10 and Ray Road were a junkyard where BestBuy is now, and empty lots where the BMW dealership and the Flemings Steakhouse are. It's absolutely insane how much that area has grown since then. I haven't lived over there since 2000, but every time I go over that way I am amazed.

Reactions: fryfrkhlly

Apple14250

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2014
I contacted Apple to set up the Hold for Pickup at the CC center. They were able to put the request in. I am not seeing anything on my UPS tracking, but I went to the CC center today over my lunch and they said it is indeed marked for Will Call. I will be able to pick up tomorrow morning!

View attachment 2272697
Which number did you call, or was it the Apple care chat?

Reactions: hungryteresa
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.