Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Mikewho

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2020
I have tracking finally and my phones been in California this whole time. I had to order with Xfinity’s because I couldn’t get through with all the apples crashing… I’m relieved my new baby will be delivered tomorrow.

bigjnyc

macrumors G3
Apr 10, 2008
While I am excited for a new phone, it seems like we all get worked up for this, yet the 15 is not much different than the 14. Or the 13 for that matter. It's not like going from a regular phone to a folded one, where you will really get a new experience. We'll get it, configure it, and then...do the same stuff we did with the old phone. Will we really notice a huge difference?

This is the wrong thread to make that argument in lol

cut-it-stop.gif

Techwatcher

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2013
NYC
While I am excited for a new phone, it seems like we all get worked up for this, yet the 15 is not much different than the 14. Or the 13 for that matter. It's not like going from a regular phone to a folded one, where you will really get a new experience. We'll get it, configure it, and then...do the same stuff we did with the old phone. Will we really notice a huge difference?
If you’re someone that posts on this forum, it’s automatically assumed you know more than the average user. No one went in blind buying an iPhone 15. They already know what they are getting. No one is getting worked up, these are simply people that can afford to do this.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
So here's my movement breakdown for the lols:

OG date: Oct 4-9
1st update: Oct 2
2nd update: Sep 22
3rd update: Sep 22 12pm-4pm
4th update: will update delivery date soon
5th update (UPS): Sep 22 12pm-4pm
5th update (Apple.com): Sep 27

So, I'll just say sometime in September it'll come lol
The nice thing is after today Apple doesn’t require UPS to internationally slow the shipments down.

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
Oh, I was wondering if this flight would take it to Detroit https://www.flightaware.com/live/flight/UPS1482
But maybe cutting it too close. I don't live in Detroit but not very far. I'm pretty sure that's where our UPS sorting happens before out for delivery. Then again, plenty of time to go by truck i guess.
See, even leaving late still got there early enough lol

copycam

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2023
Is it worth doing the Pre-Sign for Delivery if I will be home all day tomorrow? My home office window faces the street and I'm the anxious type who will refresh my app a million times and stare out the window all day. :)

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
Periscope Camera.
Titanium
USB-C

New iPhone 15 Pro Max features​

• 5x periscope zoom camera
  • Larger 48MP camera sensor
  • 6.69-inch display with thinner bezels
  • Titanium frame
  • Programmable Action Button with Accessibility, Camera, Flashlight, Focus, Magnifier, Shortcuts, Silent Mode, Translate, or Voice Memo functions
  • 3nm Apple A17 chipset
  • Lighter weight
  • Thicker body
  • USB-C port

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
As we get ready for another Launch Day and all the resulting fun we're going to have getting to know our new phones, I remain absolutely amazed at the logistics involved in shipping hundreds of thousands of phones and watches worldwide, and how relatively trouble-free the process is. So kudos to Apple, Foxconn, UPS, and all the other moving parts involved in this massive undertaking.

And, of course to @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ many, many thanks for hosting the party. Also to our pilot friends for getting us the info on flights and times. Good luck, and have fun everyone...barring anything crazy, I'll be here tomorrow to announce the arrival of my phones, and then bid everyone farewell until this time next year!
Millions !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.