Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Don't mess with UPS!

1695324295854.png

alia

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2003
Tampa, FL (Orlando, 2003 - 2023)
Got the second email from Apple at 3:05 pm saying they were able to update my shipment. It hasn't updated on UPS yet, but when I login to Apple, it says "Delivery not completed" and to use the link to reschedule or hold for pickup. So I expect I'll get the delivery exception tonight (as usually happens) and then be able to pick it up at 8 am tomorrow. Will keep you all posted!!

Nothing has updated yet for me since the Import scan earlier this morning
9/21/2023
09:03 AM
On the Way
Import Scan
Louisville, KY, United States
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ Any idea what time our flight is. I am guessing we will definitely be on the same flight.
I hope this one which leaves in 40 minutes. If we don't make it on this one then it will be an overnight flight :( Fingers are crossed.

1695324459920.png

Currently still in Louisville. The drive from there to Pittsburgh is around 6 hours so I'm guessing the flight is a lot less and no rush to get here...can we hit 1000 pages?!
1000 Pages is alot lol. Last year it took well over 6 months to achieve that after everyone got their new iPhones. We are going to need alot of late-night after-hours sessions over here. This thread will live tho. It's going down to the history! Thank you!!!

Last edited:

Ann Bee

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
Trying to upgrade from an 8+. I pre-ordered but betting a UPS employee may steal my phone. Why? I ordered a case and peripherals and the box arrived mangled and open. I was home the whole time and there was no knock at the door. I can’t have the carrier hold my phone either so I sadly don’t expect to get the phone I ordered tomorrow and it’s depressing because I can’t do anything about it.

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I hope this one which leaves in 40 minutes. If we don't make it on this one then it will be an overnight flight :( Fingers are crossed.

View attachment 2272956

Hoping mine will be on this flight as well. My phone is going to So. Utah so lets hope this is the one

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.