Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
IMG_7444.jpg
Both iPhones have the same departure scan. Guess we're going to JFK? UPS2114. Exciting!!

alexcue

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Got the second email from Apple at 3:05 pm saying they were able to update my shipment. It hasn't updated on UPS yet, but when I login to Apple, it says "Delivery not completed" and to use the link to reschedule or hold for pickup. So I expect I'll get the delivery exception tonight (as usually happens) and then be able to pick it up at 8 am tomorrow. Will keep you all posted!!
Your lucky!!! mine doesn't open till 10am... but that's okay. I'll go in to work for a few hours then head over to UPS CC... If i get the same email... soon!

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I just checked. You are correct. UPS Doesn't go there. So you land in Las Vegas and then the UPS truck takes your iPhone to St. George?

View attachment 2272995
I assume this is the process. This is my first year getting an iPhone directly from Apple. I used to just get them through Verizon, but their contracts suck, so I went Apple this year.

copycam

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2023
Final destination for me is 35 miles east of OKC. Typical UPS route is KY to DFW to OKC to Shawnee, OK hub. Just waiting for that Departure Scan!!

Reactions: FlightLevel310

thekjs88

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2008
what did you do to have Apple request UPS to hold the package? I have tried twice already chatting with Apple to have my package held at my local UPS CC, but they keep saying the UPS has a note that holding for pick up is not applicable at the moment.

please help!!!
The restriction is coming from Apple, not UPS. Apple has to sent a request to UPS to allow it to be picked up at the CC. I would try again with a new Apple rep if you can.

I assume this is the process. This is my first year getting an iPhone directly from Apple. I used to just get them through Verizon, but their contracts suck, so I went Apple this year.
Seems like it. Let's hope you get on board. Keep me posted once you see a departure scan.

Well that one of the Big apple stores in Las Vegas needs to move to that Utah Location then.
They really should. We don't need that many Apple stores around here in Vegas LOL. But the Apple stores in Vegas have been around for ages. They remodeled one and added a new one here. the other 2 are super old.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.