Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

LasersGoPewPew

macrumors 604
Sep 12, 2014
PDX
Ayeeee! You found a new friend. New plane buddy. I'm jealous! 😜
i-dont-have-friends-i-have-family.gif

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
Does it make sense for me to try to get my phone held for pickup because I'm worried about theft? 🥺
You’re concerned about it being stolen by a driver? I would spin it as the driver had so many iPhones on launch day that there are others to choose from :)

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
I don't think anybody has had success thus far with getting a UPS CC hold issued
Fortunately I will be able to open the blinds and see when someone is coming to my door. When I do you best bet I'm meeting them out there and making sure I think the weight is right and the package is undamaged.

Reactions: killawat

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
Or maybe HOU?
Nah, I think I am going to be waiting for the 4AM flight from SDF to AUS - If I recall this is normally how they handle things. I will keep checking my UPS app for any updates though, but I don't expect to have a scan until I wake up tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Wolfs

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
You know I'll be back!!!! Thank you for being our fearless leader every year. Do you remember one year there was bad storms in NYC and all the flights were delayed on Thursday evening. I actually thought I wouldn't be able to get my iPhone on Friday. However, UPS pulled through. Did your iPhones leave Louisville? I'm still a bit behind so I might not have gotten to your post yet. 💓
I remember because my daughter lived there then. I was watching it for her.

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
Fortunately I will be able to open the blinds and see when someone is coming to my door. When I do you best bet I'm meeting them out there and making sure I think the weight is right and the package is undamaged.
I would have your phone recording too so you can document the exact way you received the package just to cover yourself for any potential issues if you are that worried.

goneeuro02

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
This is where the real fun starts. We ride together to Kentucky, but now how to figure out flights to our regions. Any ideas if they will fly to Tampa or Orlando for a SW Florida delivery?

Reactions: Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.