Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
I would have your phone recording too so you can document the exact way you received the package just to cover yourself for any potential issues if you are that worried.
I'm wondering ... how much space would I need on an iPad mini or Pro to return a whole day of window watching as in video and audio at the window (low quality obvs.) Just in case ADHD rears its head and I'm not keeping an eye out enough (not that I'll be focused on work at all lol)

MegaBlue

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2022
Tennessee, United States
Good to see the 15 Plus is moving.

time to get ready to pick up my 15 Pro from the store tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• IMG_0350.jpeg
    IMG_0350.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 49

trnjackie23

macrumors regular
Aug 23, 2010
Annapolis, MD
I'm wondering ... how much space would I need on an iPad mini or Pro to return a whole day of window watching as in video and audio at the window (low quality obvs.) Just in case ADHD rears its head and I'm not keeping an eye out enough (not that I'll be focused on work at all lol)
Why not stream? Put your iPad's camera facing the windows and set up a Twitch stream or something haha, that way you can watch it live.

Reactions: Wolfs

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
You could run to best buy this afternoon and get an outdoor security camera that might be a better option if you are worried.

Equally you could set up a 1 hour time and just keep checking your iPad each hour when the timer goes off. If you have no UPS action, stop the recording, delete, restart the recording, and reset the timer.

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
Got departure scans on both my north of Austin phones at 2:53PM. My bet is that our phones will be on the DFW flight UPS2798. It's not all that far down I35 from DFW to AUS.
Interesting... I have no action on my Austin-bound phone. I would expect that since my work office is super close to one of their main sort facilities here, it is going to get on the 4AM flight tomorrow morning and get on our normal truck from that center.

Reactions: Wolfs
You know I'll be back!!!! Thank you for being our fearless leader every year. Do you remember one year there was bad storms in NYC and all the flights were delayed on Thursday evening. I actually thought I wouldn't be able to get my iPhone on Friday. However, UPS pulled through. Did your iPhones leave Louisville? I'm still a bit behind so I might not have gotten to your post yet. 💓
@hungryteresa It’s been a pleasure. Thank you for having me. Thank you for all your help and support. 🙇🏻‍♀️❤️

I really hope you are going to enjoy your new iPhone. It was a struggle picking the new colors this year. Take lots of great photos and post them here. You live in a great city. I'm still trying to figure out how I’m going to go back to NYC. Waiting for the right time.

Yes! I remember that and you were so nervous and scared but we followed along and everything worked out great. In addition, it was getting late too. I remember you staying up and tracking it constantly. It’s the experience and adrenaline rush that matters.

I’m still here in Louisville, KY. Waiting for the flight to depart shortly. ❤️

boxermansr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2011
El Paso, TX
The request from Apple to UPS to hold at CC works, just called UPS and they confirmed they’re holding it at my closest CC center.
How did you contact Apple to request it? I tried chat, who couldn't help and told me to call, and when I called the representative said they weren't allowing holds this year. I'd like to be able to get mine and get it all setup tomorrow, as my UPS driver makes it a point to drive past my house half a dozen times then show up at 8 PM.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.