Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

ScoutTactics8

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2021
Ahhhh - I see I see. Not sure why they would not pack them in the same box then if they are coming from the same distribution location.
Yeah, I'm not sure either. They both have their own UPS tracking #, but fortunately both are scheduled for tomorrow. It's weird.

Vmcd88

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2013
Anyone else's phone status still say "Preparing to Ship." But no updates on the status other than "delivers 09/22/23." I'm so scared. o_O🥺

Reactions: Brad7

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Other side of Illinois, I'm near St. Louis. But yeah, my packages normally go to Danville and Decatur before making their way over here. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Yep then we are likely on same truck assuming they did not fly them (rarely happens) It is so funny it goes through Champaign/Urbana where I am bypasses and goes to the Decatur hub where the shipments in the larger semi get broken up and redistributed. I guess Decatur’s there real central Illinois Hub for both of us.

GeneticBloom

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2009
California

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
View attachment 2273179

Boeing Field, here my baby comes!
The iPhone that they are bringing you is my favorite product in the world. But the ones that they delivered from the airport your iPhone is going to are a close second. My only problem is that they cost several million dollars.🥇❤️🏆😁

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
As with ATX_wapiti, the simplest answer is tomorrow morning - It could go through SAT for you, but if you really are in the Austin area, I think an AUS flight is pretty likely...

View attachment 2273268
Based on our departure scan times I would expect we are on this flight to San Antonio. We will know in a few hours if we get a scan down there haha.

1695329925133.png

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
View attachment 2273262
Departure scan. Sadly our time here is coming close to an end again 😢
It really does make me kinda sad. I love talking to everyone here who shares the same enthusiasm that have for Apple products. When other people see that I have a new iPhone, I’m often met with indifference to outright contempt, so I keep it low key. Here though, I can revel in the excitement with you guys. 😃

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
iMessage in iCloud works separately from Backup. If you have iMessages in iCloud turned on, it will be excluded from your backups.
Ok. Then you know what, I'm not even going to worry about restoring from backup or anything. I'm just going to setup my 15 Pro Max as a new phone. I have too much clutter anyway, I'll just download some essential apps and download others as I need them. I need a fresh start.

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012

LasersGoPewPew

macrumors 604
Sep 12, 2014
PDX

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
Maybe the Queen of the Skies headed to DFW. That would be fitting for you! 🩷
I would love to be on the Queen of the Skies, but I think I am on the flight to San Antonio. That is a much shorter trip for UPS to make. Driving down from DFW would be about twice as far for them to go. If I get a San Antonio scan in 1.5 hours that will confirm my suspicions haha

Reactions: killawat

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
Just had an F-15 go screaming over the house. Now THAT would be fast shipping!

The approach to KDEN is currently from the south-hope it stays that way until UPS 2808 comes in.
I miss those days. My father was a civilian officer in the Air Force and so we lived about a half a mile from the end of the runway at the support base for the space program. I loved having fighter jets And large military aircraft, flying off across our house a few hundred feet off the ground. It was very amazing.

Reactions: killawat
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.