Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Ok. Then you know what, I'm not even going to worry about restoring from backup or anything. I'm just going to setup my 15 Pro Max as a new phone. I have too much clutter anyway, I'll just download some essential apps and download others as I need them. I need a fresh start.
You can do that but make sure you save things like Signal messages or 2FA codes because those do NOT transfer neatly over to a new phone

Just saw my UPS driver here at work and asked him to make sure he shows up in the morning. Of course tomorrow is the day he decides to take the family to Halloween Horror Nights lol

He said he’ll mention it to the dude taking the route tomorrow.
Nice! Boss status! Using them connections. I like it.

Reactions: CarolG

AR_Alex

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2021
well I just got denied by Apple on switching my delivery to UPS CC near me. Well at least It won't be screwed up and delayed!

They sent a second email and said it would only be delivered to the address on the order.
Was this after you first contacted them and received your processing email?

This is what we have been waiting for. It's out!!! Looks amazing!

just-received-the-new-iphone-in-new-zealand-v0-kvw4u16o2opb1.jpg

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
I got Blink cameras. I figure tomorrow when I get a Blink notification I'll get up and head to the door instead of my normal open the app and wait for the Live view to come up.
I'm more concerned about the driver being lazy and just marking failed attempt without getting out.
If it's the normal guy that delivered the past few times then I should be ok, it's just what time will it show up.
I mean technically if I wanted to get no actual work done besides just on call stuff I could hang out in the garage waiting for them then I'd see if they showed up or not. Laptops suck for software development though lol.

Reactions: Syk

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
The logistics of making that happen would be a nightmare.
I mean amazon usually manages that for their orders if they are in the same warehouse. So I don't know why Apple couldn't handle that for accessories that are sitting in the same distribution center, unless they are already packed and ready to go - just waiting for a label to be slapped on them.

Reactions: Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.