Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

DiokUnlocks

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2014
C!tY Of GoDs
Woot Woot

Attachments

• IMG_2254.jpeg
    IMG_2254.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 45

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Anyone else got the ready for pick up email yet? Earlier I placed an order for the USB C to lightning adapter on the apple store app and it was stuck in processing even after 2 hours of store opening. I decided to go in there and buy one of the shelf. Not sure if the system was down but Their P.O.S did show that I had a pick up so apparently the status was just glitched out.

I hope this doesn't happen to my iphone orders. Even if I don't get the email, I'll just show up at my scheduled window time and pick it up then.

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
Yep!!! Just updated at 3:49 pm departed from Louisville whoo-hoooo!!!
I'm told that means it is going to Burbank. Which actually is good, as it's not too far to the UPS Sylmar distribution center from there. But Burbank is closer to my house, so it's going in the opposite direction after it lands!

Reactions: TurboCoder2022

alexcue

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Was this after you first contacted them and received your processing email?
I got the initial email that they were working on it, and the chat with Apple. She said it would be noted on the order. I then called UPS but deferred to the Apple request since that was put in already.

about 3 hours later give or take I got the rejection email from Apple saying it would just be delivered to my address.

I got the initial email that they were working on it, and the chat with Apple. She said it would be noted on the order. I then called UPS but deferred to the Apple request since that was put in already.

about 3 hours later give or take I got the rejection email from Apple saying it would just be delivered to my address.
Apple is probably scratching their heads like what you trying to do?

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
Oh come on. Nice try. You’re getting one

If you look at my track record I have been a good boy lately. iPhone XS Max -> iPhone 13 Pro Max -> iPhone 15 Pro Max... However, this could be showing a trend of me getting shorter and shorter with my upgrade cycles 😂🤣😅

Reactions: trost

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
I'm so worried now it's going to be stolen :( I just saw an article on Google News about AI (Artificial "Intelligence", not Apple Inc.) being used to prevent that kind of theft. That's cool and all but the issue still exists.

Reactions: CarolG

AR_Alex

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2021

Dang! Well I probably will need to prepare myself for a rejection email too 😢

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.