Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Nothing yet for me, im in central. A bunch of people received their ready for pickup notifications at 4:25 (their time) so i'm wondering if we'll be the same (few minutes for me here)
I'm in central too. We'll see what happens. I'm not sure if it's particular to my location but it's more odd that the apple store actually had my accessory order ready for pick up just that the order page on my phone still said processing. Anyways as I said rather I get the email or not or rather it still says processing, i'm going to just go there at my check in time and sure enough it's there ready. lol

Sal09

macrumors 601
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
New Zealand is awake.

F2499861-5D0D-42AE-A281-8AD5713ABCBB.png

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
This is what we have been waiting for. It's out!!! Looks amazing!

just-received-the-new-iphone-in-new-zealand-v0-kvw4u16o2opb1.jpg

I always think that it’s not fair. They get the first iPhone release in the world. Why can’t Apple think about their home country?

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
If anyone is looking for anything in the Las Vegas area, I'll take the time to plug the Happy Landings YT channel. They provide not only the static livestream of the airport, but also provide tracking for every arrival into Las Vegas as well. As UPS2692 will be heading in around 5pm, so if you'd like to see it come in, have at it.

The channel is up and running 24/7, with taking a minute to reset the cameras once/day.

BL.

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
I'm so worried now it's going to be stolen :( I just saw an article on Google News about AI (Artificial "Intelligence", not Apple Inc.) being used to prevent that kind of theft. That's cool and all but the issue still exists.
Keep calm. No reason to stress over something that may or may not happen tomorrow. Just keep a look out for your delivery tomorrow and make sure you tear open that box before the UPS drive runs off. ❤️

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Hold up, I just realized... My iPhone will land in either JFK or EWR and would then be driven upstate?? I'm very much not in the city, so...

But wait, I don't remember any of my past iPhone preorders landing downstate?
Actually, I could be wrong, but I think mine used to land in a neighboring state (like PA - actually, that may be it) and was then driven over...

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
IMG_2098.jpeg

Just tried to place a pickup order in Australia. I’m able to do so, so the capability hasn’t gone away completely, but there are no same day appointments.

I suspect the same will happen in the us. Even if your store has some availability, the appointments are probably booked out for today. So the soonest pickup would be for tomorrow. Again IF it’s in stock.

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
I don’t get it. UPS says my iPhone is in the air. But the flight tracker doesn’t have any UPS flights coming to Atlanta. Could they have put it on a Delta?
Could they have hopped on a truck? It is only a 6 or 7 hour drive from Atlanta to Louisville, right?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.