Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
You still have time to catch up! Mine isn't going much faster

View attachment 2273389
And there's that... Las Vegas never fails lol.

1695332755967.png

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Well I don't have kids to feed or buy clothes for, just myself to take care of since my partner makes plenty of his own money haha. But I do have bills to pay and a future to save for. I am not saying I won't be looking at an upgrade next year - but it is not a guarantee is all
Yeah-a future iPhone 😉

You know I’m just giving you grief because you are one of my favorites. That’s why I like iUP. Don’t have the guilt or hassle with upgrading every year. You better be in the 16 thread regardless. You know @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ is already working on it.

Yeah-a future iPhone 😉

You know I’m just giving you grief because you are one of my favorites. That’s why I like iUP. Don’t have the guilt or hassle with upgrading every year. You better be in the 16 thread regardless. You know @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ is already working on it.
@Wolfs No lie.. I've already started the groundwork on it. How did you know? Big things are coming next year! :eek:

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
Doesn’t matter. The Bok’s are still gonna kick your butt 🏉

No Beast Mtawarira, no Eben Etzebeth, no Faf de Klerk.. I don't know.. I mean, you can't stand up against Ritchie Mc... oh wait.. Ma'a No.. no, he's playing in San Diego.. Kieran Re.. no, he's gone.. Dan Carter.. oh wait, no one is allowed to tackle Dan Carter!

Ya know.. we're screwed! :D

BL.

Reactions: Clingpeach

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
Yeah-a future iPhone 😉

I may talk my partner into getting a 16, so then I can just join the fun while I track his order. If the iUP program didn't make me give Texas sales tax money every year, I would so be up for that. I wish the sales tax was split up with the rest of the payments.

Edit: Awe! Thank you for being so kind! I am really excited for us all to bask in the glory of our new devices tomorrow and gush about what we love most about them :D

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
Once it hits my local UPS hub, do they know see the error and look my address up and correct it as a road, or will they not deliver it?
In no way an expert, here, but my guess is it depends on whether or not there's an avenue with the same name that's in the same zip code, and whether their's a home with the same address as yours on that avenue. If any of those are "no" then I think it will be delivered to you.

Long, long ago when the dinosaurs were young and I was a teenager, my three Great Aunts — my Grandma's sisters — lived together in my hometown. It wasn't a large city, but it wasn't small either. Just a nice, medium-sized sort of place. Everyone knew Grandma's sisters collectively as "The Aunts." They once received a letter addressed simply to The Aunts and our home town with no street at all, and the post office delivered it. I do think they try to get it where it's going most of the time.

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
Those kids don’t need food or clothes that fit. Think about what’s really important 😉😂

Besides, you’ll be a rich man after the Apple FineWoven Mag Safe Premium Polishing Glove OF channel takes off.

Don’t worry. The rumors make me feel like the 16 is going to be the coolest iPhone in a decade. They will all come back.

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Louisville is UPS hub. Everything flows through there. It’s probably on the way to the airport closest to you now.
I know, but that's the point... There are no flights to anywhere around where I'm having it delivered to for the next 10 hours. I'm going to go back and look at FlightAware, but I don't know what airport it's going to.

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
So I have a question. They won’t let me have confirmed delivery for the phone but I have another package coming that will allow me to set a confirmed delivery. Will they bring the phone with the other package?

Reactions: Wolfs

Chele

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2003
Illinois
Hmmm..Interesting - so you're in the Earth City hub delivery area? And you have departed? I am still stuck here waiting to hitch a ride.
Yeah, I was surprised that it departed so early. I'm sure that there are multiple trucks heading to the St. Louis area tonight. It's a fast turn around for them. In the morning, we'll be seeing arrival scans.

Reactions: mizzourah
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.