Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX

Attachments

• IMG_6740.jpeg
    IMG_6740.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 54
Reactions: DarkHorsed
Before everyone leaves tomorrow I want to say how fun it’s been to hang out with you all this last week. Been a member of the forums for a while, but really posted. It’s been a great time. 🫡
Thank you for being here with us. It's been a fun ride. The new iPhone is almost home. Congratulations!!! 😄

I agree! I don't post a whole lot but I very much look forward to this thread every year. It's been so great!
It's been a pleasure. Thank you so much for being here. Another successful year.

Go to Chicago and take the new iPhone with you. Take lots of photos there. Take the River Boat tours! The city has so much to offer. See you around :)

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
When I don't care what's coming, UPS is here before lunch. When I'm waiting for something I'm excited for, he's here at like 6:15pm. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a long day for me.
I so hope it gets here before lunch; otherwise, I’ll be scrounging anything I can find in the pantry. Cashews and Kind Bars for lunch!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.