Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
No Beast Mtawarira, no Eben Etzebeth, no Faf de Klerk.. I don't know.. I mean, you can't stand up against Ritchie Mc... oh wait.. Ma'a No.. no, he's playing in San Diego.. Kieran Re.. no, he's gone.. Dan Carter.. oh wait, no one is allowed to tackle Dan Carter!

Ya know.. we're screwed! :D

BL.
Hahaha I’m watching RWC. Truth be told since I haven’t been in 🇿🇦 for 12 months. I’m a bit out the loop. Just wanted to tease

Chele

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2003
Illinois
It's been a pleasure. Thank you so much for being here. Another successful year.

Go to Chicago and take the new iPhone with you. Take lots of photos there. Take the River Boat tours! The city has so much to offer. See you around :)

Yes, I'm so excited to take my new phone (and watch and airpods!) with me to Chicago. Have a great trip to Canada!

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Denver peeps, by this point (I’m slow) we are more than half way. Looks like they chose to go north on the weather so I don’t have much hope of a southern approach (and picture from me). Still on time, though!

IMG_3411.png

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
I second (or third, or Nth) the sentiment about having fun with this thread. I really only interactively visit the forums once a year and that is release time. I sometimes read comments on stories though so maybe I'll see some of you around! :) I'll be on tomorrow too after I get the phone not just going to run away lol.

Yes, I'm so excited to take my new phone (and watch and airpods!) with me to Chicago. Have a great trip to Canada!
@Chele Also, just realized you have been here for well over 20+ years. You are a LIVING LEGEND.

Congratulations on the MacRumors anniversary too! 🤩😇

1695333753304.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.