Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
My jet will be coming in HOT at 5:22PM. Hope AppleCare already activated.

6e6193b1285c5e958727d71059498a83a2954bb6

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
Yes! It is. Everything is on hold until the iPhone arrives. Tomorrow is a big day for me as well.

Tomorrow I'm definitely going to bed early and catching 10-12 hours of sleep. Last night got bad, I felt it. I started seeing random stars around and my eyes were rolling. So yes! I'm beyond ready. At the end of the tunnel.
So not only will I be able to enjoy my new iPhone and listen to everyone else loving theirs, but tomorrow is the day when I can stop worrying about you.🤞

Oh, I felt the Fine Woven case at the Apple Store on Tuesday: they’re garbage.
Yeahhhhh! Everyone has been saving that. I didn't even bother ordering one. They looked trashed! Such a dumb move by Apple. Hopefully, they don't sell well. I get the being environmentally friendly part but don't cut corners by offering a cardboard as a case protector. Apple didn't even drop the price. Come on!

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
Yes! It is. Everything is on hold until the iPhone arrives. Tomorrow is a big day for me as well.

Tomorrow I'm definitely going to bed early and catching 10-12 hours of sleep. Last night got bad, I felt it. I started seeing random stars around and my eyes were rolling. So yes! I'm beyond ready. At the end of the tunnel.
Better be careful you’ll be a guest star on The Walking Dead ☠️

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.