Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

M.Rizk

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
I see my iPhone has departed Louisville, KY. I guess that’s good bye, our iPhones are finally going to their forever homes.

I am so excited for tomorrow. I ordered a Belkin screen protector from Apple, and a Spigen from Amazon. Both should arrive tomorrow. I am not sure which to try first. I was always a dbrand customer but they couldn’t get the screen protectors manufactured in time for the iPhone this year.

Reactions: SpecB and Brad7
As much as we enjoy and are thankful for all you do, I don’t like the sound of that part. There’s got to be a better way. We can’t have you zonked like this. Glad rest is coming soon!
It's all good. It's worth it. I don't mind it at all and it doesn't bother me. I just like to be honest and transparent. It motivates me to come back stronger and harder for the following year.

Thank you for all your love and support.

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
As much as we enjoy and are thankful for all you do, I don’t like the sound of that part. There’s got to be a better way. We can’t have you zonked like this. Glad rest is coming soon!
I have been pushing on this every day for almost a week. But she keeps telling me that she is fine. And I have noticed that in the last few days she has been geting
some sleep. But yes I am going to be happy tomorrow night when she will get some rest.

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
It's getting real

IMG_0048.jpeg

vpatel787

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2014
They could use road. But normally they don’t.. have been looking for the airplane for a good while and I don’t see it. We will know when we get a scan in atl.
Mine updated and is currently in Nashville so looks like it’s coming by road to Atlanta.

dsmill

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2013
I live in NY, but work in CT. I am close to the city, but my phone is in upstate CT. Should have gone to JFK. I am happy it’s on the east coast. It should move to my local facility some time in the next few hours or so. FYI, my AWU2 is on the move as well out of PA. Still no tracking on my AirPod pro’s though, but I have a delivery date of tomorrow. IMG_0408.jpeg

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
It's all good. It's worth it. I don't mind it at all and it doesn't bother me. I just like to be honest and transparent. It motivates me to come back stronger for the next year.

Thank you for all your love and support.
What makes it truly impressive is you do it without any caffeine. I’d have to get toothpicks to hold my eyes open

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Took off on the earlier flight and landed outside of Chicago. Delayed arrival scan hasn’t happened yet. Final local distribution scan probably won’t be until later tonight. My time once again says 7PM. Was going to have my husband wait while I ran out for a while, but he has to go into the office. I have another unrelated package delivering in the morning so we’ll see.

IMG_2791.jpeg

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I had to work a lot today because I was taking some meds and unable to do much for two weeks. Catching up. But my goodness 200 pages! Lol. o_O😂🤣. I’ll try!

My daughter’s pink 15 still doesn’t have any information nor change in order status and nothing on UPS but it still says will arrive tomorrow.

My husband finally got noticed his 512 Blue 15 Pro Max shipped but he can’t track it at all. No tracking number and no UPS information shows up.

My phone, 512 Blue 15 Pro Max Wave 1 left Louisville at 1:40 Eastern Time this afternoon.

Okay enough about me. I’m going to try and see what I missed. Speed reading time!

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
After I answered the question about how to setup your new iphone tomorrow I remembered something that Apple did once. They included the.01 software on the p from the factory. That will screw up your backup. A backup can not go on a iPhone that has a newer version of iOS than the backup. So if they do this to us again, what you do is take your old iPhone and do a q backup. Then you can upgrade just like normal.
I dont understand what you just said. I updated my 14 to 17.01. I was going to switch on my new phone and get it going as new. I like to see how the screens look NEW. I was going to back up my 14 to my mac and then do a factory reset on my 15 and restore from the 14 backup. (I will only be doing this on Sunday as Im away this weekend) Is this not a good thing?

dave006

macrumors 68040
Jul 3, 2008
Just West of East
I also received the eMail from UPS confirming that Signature is Required tomorrow. And no further update since it changed to Delivers by 7 PM. Before it scanned out of Worldport it still showed my normal UPS delivery time of 11:45 AM - 3:45 PM.

Dave

Reactions: Brad7
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.